XO Gallery , 178 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. helmikuu 2024

Great galleries and great support as well. Nice to design pages differently. we are happy with it ! and each time we need supportsomeone get back to us really quick!

charlie dans étoiles
Ranska
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Very good app that gets the job done. Support is equally excellent. I needed a slight adjustment for my theme and it was perfectly accomplished.

PRESSED BLOOM LLC
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2024

Prompt customer response. App is easy to use. Effective pricing and immense value for money. 5/5 Strongly recommended. I had a problem and they solved it in mere minutes.

Argos Watches
Intia
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. helmikuu 2024

The customer service of this app is amazing, they resolve my inquiries and ask my questions really fast, thank you so much!

Waleska Carlo Art Studio & Gallery
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. marraskuu 2023

We recently integrated XO Gallery into our webshop and have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. The layout is visually stunning, providing an elegant and sophisticated interface that enhances the overall aesthetic of our site. Its user-friendly design ensures seamless navigation, making it a breeze for both our team and customers to use.

One of the standout features of XO Gallery is its versatility in composition and customization options. This flexibility allows us to tailor the gallery to fit the unique needs of our products and brand, showcasing our items in the best possible light. Whether it's adjusting sizes, layouts, or styles, XO Gallery offers a wealth of options to create the perfect display.

Houtmerk
Alankomaat
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. joulukuu 2023

I Was super happy to find this sort of thing, but it is terribly unuser-friendly, and there is no help. you can not increase the size of the image in your shop. so far terrible app

Etch & Echo
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Xotiny vastasi 16. joulukuu 2023

Hi,
I replied to your first question but did not get response. I sent another email from my personal email yesterday too (hope you received it)
The image size is limited by your theme, I can help you to fix it. If you read this, please reply to hi@xotiny.com :)

6. tammikuu 2024

Wonderful! I tried 4 different gallery apps and ran into nothing but problems, but XO Gallery has been great. I even needed a custom template done for my gallery, and their support team responded immediately and took care of it in minutes. Highly recommend.

K2 Fabrication
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. tammikuu 2024

wonderful app and very helpful customer service - answers emails extremely quickly!

Sarah Classic Sewing
Noin 22 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
7. joulukuu 2023

A really great app with a very wide range of functions! The service provided by the team, in my case Neo, is outstanding. Absolutely recommendable!

Gemini Wasserspiele
Saksa
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. elokuu 2023

Neo is very helpful and customised a few things for us. Very quick response and always eager to assist with anything we needed! The app is very user friendly and easy to navigate - and looks great in all devices! Definitely recommend!

Sister Jane B2B