XO Scroll to Top

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. helmikuu 2022

hola me encanto le di personalidad a mi pagina solo una cosa que aparte del idiomas ingles las configuraciones tambien esten en latino o que se puedan traducir a diferentes idiomas ya que que el mundo es inmenso por y asi llegaria amas personas sin dificulta por lo demas esta increible

laparadeltenis.com
Dominikaaninen tasavalta
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. huhtikuu 2023

it works really fine and improves user experience. So simple to add it to your store. A good app for your eCommerce store.

suburbdecor
Intia
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. tammikuu 2023

Works perfectly! Very impressed by how easy it is to set up and to change the position, color and how it functions. Keep up the great work and definitely will recommend this to anyone looking for a quick way up.

Hail Dynamics
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2022

Simple, convenient to set up and extremely useful. This second sentence is written, because I have to put more than 100 letters in that rewiev :)

InkSparks
Puola
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. toukokuu 2023

I have used XO Scroll to Top on my Shopify store for about 6 months now and I have been very happy with it. It is a very easy-to-use app that adds a scroll to top button to your website. The button is customizable in terms of size, color, and position, and it works well on all devices. I have found that the button has improved the user experience on my website, as it makes it easy for customers to quickly return to the top of the page if they need to. I would definitely recommend XO Scroll to Top to anyone who is looking for a simple and effective way to improve the user experience on their Shopify store.

Clarilix
1. maaliskuu 2023

Very easy to use and it works very well. Great options to customize the button appearence. Nice app as always from Xotiny!

NRG Bike
Italia
26. syyskuu 2021

Easy to handle. Nice button with a pleasant design that's easy to adjust. I'm happy with it. Thank you. :-)

KidsKrams
Saksa
29. syyskuu 2021

The app had a small glich with my site but customer service was great. They got right on it and fixed it immediately. Thany you Neo Khuat.

little flower pet store
19. tammikuu 2022

Simple and easy. I almost spent 30 minutes trying to edit code to use a back to the top button when I stumbled across this app. less than 10 seconds and done. Works great.

Patriot Apparel Shop
15. maaliskuu 2023

nice not complicated. Does the job that it was downloaded for. I find it good that it's a free app to be honest because nowadays everything is mostly NOT free on shopify

LyfeLuxe