XO Sections , 65 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 december 2023

A big thank you to Neo. Fast support and very friendly.

Funkenstern
Duitsland
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
28 september 2023

After comparing a few similar apps, XO Sections provide the best selection of Sections that I need for my website design. Each section also offers a great level of customisation! And the best of all, the customer service is splendid! They make sure all my queries are answered promptly, and even went the extra mile to solve my issue! Thank you! 10/10 Recommend!

Essential Foods SG
Singapore
5 dagen gebruiken de app
16 november 2023

WAS GLAD, I COULD FINALLY FIX THE ISSUES WITH REVIEW COUROSEL

The Tampa’s Southern Store
24 minuten gebruiken de app
17 oktober 2023

very easy tu use. amazing tech support.

jonytips.com
Chili
5 dagen gebruiken de app
22 juli 2023

Very helpful app with extraordinary support. must for all the Shopify stores which do not have many sections. Thank you

EmbroLab
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Very limited.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
6 minuten gebruiken de app
21 april 2023

A Must-have Application. Very handy and easy to use. i can spend hours creating sections in my Theme, while it can be done in XO sections in literally minutes.

Neo is absolutely amazing and professional, when we are stuck in a techy issue, he lends a hand quickly.

Prime HODL
8 maanden gebruiken de app
3 augustus 2023

It works for now and it's free! Thanks a lot for your hard work. I hope theme updates etc. There will be no problems with the issues.

Leskool
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 maart 2023

Amazing customer service, really above and beyond. The app works exactly as it should, the selection of sections is unique and was exactly what I was looking for. Can't say enough good things.

Message Bottle
11 maanden gebruiken de app
14 augustus 2023

Super recommend it, I'm using this app on my entire website and it works flawlessly. Also, the support is fantastic, thank you so much!

Stride.