XO Sections , 65 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 maart 2023

Perfect app, it makes everything much easier. SUPER easy to use, I recommend this app! Just found that and its perfect!

Teddy Flowers
Tsjechië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 oktober 2023

War erst etwas skeptisch und hatte einen vermeintlichen "Bug". es wurde aber sofort geholfen und sieht jetzt noch besser aus als gedacht. 100% Empfehlung!

Echtheitscheck
Duitsland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 6 maart 2023

Superb and super fast support! The sections are perfect and easily editable. Would love to subscribe to a paid plan.

The Modern Back
5 maanden gebruiken de app
31 mei 2023

Very nice app, all sections are great and very easy to install. All sections are very customizable, and you can easily customize them to your liking.

Also, the costumers service is great I had a question and got a response is a minute.

I really recommend this app it is a real game changer!

JewelSounds
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 13 april 2023

Superb app and support! I am brand new at this and I love the way my pages are coming out. I couldn't get it how I wanted so I asked for help and Bam! the page looks exactly how i wanted it. Kudos to the team, highly appreciated and recommended. Xotiny and XO Sections is an A+.

Absolute Swag
3 maanden gebruiken de app
7 mei 2023

My theme was difficult to operate and I couldn't add sections, so I got this app and it fixed my problem, the staff is super friendly ad helpful too highly recommend it!

mythoasis
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2023

I really like it this time. It's easy to understand and working really fine.
Still surprised over the light in the shop.

Viking Grossisten International
Zweden
4 maanden gebruiken de app
17 mei 2023

the customer service is too wonderful. So present 24/7. they helped me on my site which is very rare to see. i recommend this application it is so practical.

ADAURADE
7 maanden gebruiken de app
18 mei 2023

Neo responded immediately and helped me get my section to look perfect, would definitely recommend :)

Swimtopia
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 mei 2023

Such am amazing and easy app to use! I have created so many seamless sections that flow with my website. The support chat is so quick to respond and assist with anything you need. Highly recommend!!!

E AND ME