Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 augustus 2022

Very nice app, great customization features.
The support team is very responsive. I can add as much FAQs as I need.
Great!

Smarpix
Irak
Ongeveer 15 uur gebruiken de app
2 februari 2023

Just had my first experience with Yanet. The chat window was open and the support tech answered quickly. I did not have a wait at all (approx 9pmEST). The tech immediately showed me how to achieve what I wanted. Great first day with Yanet.

Dolls so Real
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app
14 februari 2023

Emma was amazing she helped me get the app placed in the correct tab on the menu! very patient and prompt.

The Produce Market
Ongeveer 7 uur gebruiken de app
28 december 2022

Very easy to use and does the job well! Great support team as well, they helped me integrate the FAQ page to my website.

Ashlyn's Diy Drip
Australië
30 november 2022

This is a great app, it fulfills all my needs for FAQ page. I get great support from Yanet team. Thank you very much !

Frechi Japan
Japan
5 december 2022

Support is superb in guiding me through out their platform. One of the gems in the shopify market apps

Mister Ben's Amazing Products
Yanet heeft geantwoord 8 december 2022

Hi there,

We are delighted to hear that the app is working well for you, and that you are enjoying it.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or email if you require additional assistance.

Best,
Yanet Team

7 februari 2023

Great product simple and easy to go with customer support is great and very quick to work with. I hope to all the app provide to learn form them

LoveNspire
36 minuten gebruiken de app
1 februari 2023

Good service, I got my water mark removed in an instant and the staff is really kind too. The interface is also really easy to understand!

Limited Edition Anime Clothing