Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 novembre 2023

Matty was great! Solved my issue in no time. Thanks, Matty! Awesome app by the way!

Bargains4Pennies
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 3 novembre 2023

It was our pleasure! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you :)

13 settembre 2023

The application is pretty cool. Thank you, i would highly recommend it to all of you :) And the support was also very helpful!

Mirror Mirror
RAS di Hong Kong
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

Si estás buscando una app que se vea limpio, sin recargar al cliente con un contador minimalista, esta es tu app! A mi me funciona increíble, ya lo tengo instalado en varias tiendas y es brutal. Además, cualquier problema que tienes, abres el chat que tienen y te responden en menos de 1 minuto. Increíble y muy recomendada!

Clasicate 2.0
Spagna
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 22 novembre 2023

Estamos muy contentos de que estés disfrutando de nuestro estilo de cuenta atrás limpio y minimalista.

¡Es fantástico trabajar con una marca como la suya y realmente apreciamos su reseña y sus amables palabras!

19 novembre 2023

I was immediately impressed with this app. I installed it in minutes, was able to design it just to fit my brand, and even got some immediate customer support when I got confused (user error). I will be recommending this to my fellow e-comm friends!

Station 7
22 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 21 novembre 2023

We're really happy that Yeps fits what you are looking for. Thank you for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate it!

22 settembre 2023

Great app! Urgency has a great impact on our sales. This announcement bar is easy to configure and flexible enough to have it ready to go in a few. The customer support is always available and ready to help.

RevitalTrax Italia
Italia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 31 ottobre 2023

I'm glad we can help drive more sales for you :) Thanks for the kind words and we look forward working with you further!

21 dicembre 2023

geweldige klantenservice en de tool heeft ons erg veel extr omzet gebracht, echt top!

Panacea Light Therapy
Paesi Bassi
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 29 dicembre 2023

Bedankt voor uw vriendelijke woorden en voor het delen hoe Yeps uw bedrijf helpt tijdens de feestdagen :)

We stellen het zeer op prijs!

13 novembre 2023

I had a question about previewing the countdown bar on my site prior to it going live. I reached out to chat with support-Matty L answered promptly and helped me out in just a few minutes. His help was spot on! I would absolutely recommend this app for your store.

Ride.It.HardMTB
27 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 21 novembre 2023

It's always great working with users like you. Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we were able to to make Yeps a perfect fit for your store.

31 ottobre 2023

great app and customer service.

ShadedbyShanell
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 1 novembre 2023

Thank you! We're happy you are enjoying Yeps and it's great working with you :)

17 novembre 2023

Wonderful support and a super useful app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thrive Garden
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 21 novembre 2023

Thank you for being a great user and we really appreciate your kind words.

9 novembre 2023

Matty is very helpful with our requests!

Bauhaus
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa 20 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. ha risposto 11 novembre 2023

Always happy to work with our users to get the job done :) Thank you!