Yeps Announcement Bar, Banners , 154件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年10月31日

great app and customer service.

ShadedbyShanell
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月1日

Thank you! We're happy you are enjoying Yeps and it's great working with you :)

2023年11月27日

We installed this app to take advantage of the counter bar during the busy Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale time. We had a display issue that the support team helped us with super quickly. Really prompt, friendly communication and the end result was perfect. Looking forward to exploring the other options the app offers.

Firebelly Tea
アプリの使用期間:3日
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月28日

We're really happy we were able to help you out quickly and we hope you had an amazing BFCM. Thank you so much for your kind review!

2023年11月10日

The best part about this app are the capabilities it has and the support team. I was having some trouble getting my announcement bar to show up correctly and Yeps was able to help me resolve my issue within 24 hours. Matty found what the issue was and worked with us to get it fixed. He had our bar up and running very fast and even assisted me in visually matching it to our website. I would highly recommend this app!

ASYSTEM
アプリの使用期間:10日
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月11日

Wow thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really happy we were able to work together to make Yeps look amazing on your store. Thanks!

2023年11月20日

Super nice and fast customer service! My bar wasn't working and Matty explained every step I needed to do and within a few minutes everything was running smoothly again. Would definitely recommend!

Studio Maroh
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年11月2日

Matty was great! Solved my issue in no time. Thanks, Matty! Awesome app by the way!

Bargains4Pennies
アプリの使用期間:3日
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月3日

It was our pleasure! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you :)

2023年11月9日

Matty is very helpful with our requests!

Bauhaus
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:約20時間
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月11日

Always happy to work with our users to get the job done :) Thank you!

2023年11月17日

Wonderful support and a super useful app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thrive Garden
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年11月21日

Thank you for being a great user and we really appreciate your kind words.

2024年1月7日

Works perfect!!!

Next Systems
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:14分
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2024年1月8日

We're so happy you're having a great experience! Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it!

2023年12月9日

Easy to use.

C-MONSTA
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:25分
Kaya Branding Company Inc.が返信しました 2023年12月12日

We're so happy you're off to a great start! Thank you for the review :)

2023年9月13日

The application is pretty cool. Thank you, i would highly recommend it to all of you :) And the support was also very helpful!

Mirror Mirror