Recensies (96)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 mei 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is a very powerful app that meets all the needs of my B2B business. The customer support is also very fast. I changed the theme and had some minor problems. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes.

SindeBella Beauty Store
10 maanden gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

I have nothing but good words about this app. It is super easy to use and works flawless. The support team responds quickly and helped me out with a few things to set up. Thanks guys!

5mm Paper
Portugal
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 mei 2024

A very feature-rich B2B APP. I used the order limit feature, it was very easy to set up and it works great. I ran into some problems after changing the theme. The support staff was also quick to help resolve all our issues. Highly recommended! ! !

ASTON
27 dagen gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is very powerful and has simple and intuitive functions. Customer support was also very fast and solved my problem perfectly. Why not recommend it?

The Good Will Out
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

Amazing app, and the support despite it being a free app is exceptional! Got some urgent changes done very quickly. Definitely interested in availing of more apps by these devs!

Ribcap - Global
België
15 dagen gebruiken de app
30 maart 2024

A very easy-to-use B2B APP. Allows me to create different product discounts for different customer groups. With support's guidance, I had everything set up in no time. Really powerful and easy to use.

GoMowerParts.co.nz
Nieuw-Zeeland
20 dagen gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

It’s really hard to imagine that this is a free app. Its functions are more powerful than all B2B paid apps. I will recommend it to every friend around me. 100% recommended! ! !

TODOT
Frankrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 juni 2024

The app is really amazing, powerful, easy to use, and fast support. The UI is beautiful. Highly recommended

xingyusword
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is an amazing app with very powerful features that meet all the needs of a wholesale business. The customer support is also very fast and kind.

SkiTeck
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
4 dagen gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

Unbelievable, that this is a free app.

It works better than most of the other paid apps. We use it for German B2B Customers with their own prices and to show prices with or without tax.

Great support! Thanks for your quick replies and solutions.

ollihess