Avaliações (432)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de julho de 2024

I really appreciate having the option to have variations in a simple, easy to use format. I rarely run into issues with this app, but on the few occasions that I have, customer service has been extremely quick and effective in trouble shooting and correcting whatever is happening.

Holly Hague Design
Estados Unidos
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2024

Great app to use for product options and customization.
Also a very good support, with very quick and quality response everytime.

Aliv 3D Gifts
Roménia
4 months usando a aplicação
17 de junho de 2024

App works awesome, very customizable and works really well with the checkout. Great customer service, highly recommend!

noordhout.
Países Baixos
6 months usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

Very nice app for adding custom product options, this app have lot of features , and the customer team is very active in resolving the problems for us.

Jopokart
Índia
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2024

I have been using Ymq product options app, the customer support is always so fast, I usually don't like to leave a review, but for the Ymq team, they deserve my review

SindeBella Beauty Store
China
2 months usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

I use it on many of my sites, I am very satisfied. If there is any problem, they help quickly!

Utku Etiket
Turquia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

The support is very fast. The technical team wrote the code for me individually to achieve the effect I need. Recommended

Tried many apps until I found Ymq product options app. The app is powerful, supports quickly, and is cheap

ICNY Sport
Estados Unidos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

I have a complicated setup of products and the Ymq Product Options & Variants app does what I need, perfectly!

The level of customisation is super high and the service provided by the Ymq Team is outstanding!

The Ymq Product Options & Variants app is also compatible with the Downpay App which has been the cherry on top of the cake for me!

Pixel and Press
Reino Unido
3 months usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2024

Great variant app and easy to use. Their support is great in resolving the issue fast! Highly recommend.

disKrafte
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2024

I've just made a support ticket for a problem with the application, (the real price of the product was not updated when I selected a variant) a developer was able to correct the problem in less than 10 minutes, I'm reordering! 5 stars !

LiAnimals