Yotpo Email Marketing & SMS , 7 485 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. toukokuu 2024

YotPo needs extended hours for support. Marnie was great and resolved the issue as soon as someone came on line.

Celeb Luxury
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

Certain things about the customization seemed quite limited to me, so I deleted it. However, customer service is a solid 10, quick service, quality. Thank you Melvin for helping me with deleting my account.

TheSteelCutMx
Meksiko
Noin 17 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
22. tammikuu 2024

Hi and greetings, I'm new to your service and would like to stress how delighted I was in receving assistance in setting up my policies matter for SMS onto my website. Marnie was clear on my steps, it's process and their speed was truly suprising well. Thanks again for having such a platform for assisting us all. Happy new year.

TPPG-APPARELS.LLC
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 25. joulukuu 2023

In regards to my first review. One of their support agents promised me to get my toll free number working for US marketing ASAP. It's now been 5 days and no updates on the case whatsoever which makes me pretty unsatisfied. Hope they'll help me out as promised.

Amazing app. Very good, reliable and helpful support. Shout out to Quin (support agent) who helped me set up everything seamlessly.

Belware Barn
Tanska
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. tammikuu 2024

Marni the customer service agent was beyond helpful and amazing. Thank you so much but the app is a little but complicated however with the help it was good

CIELO DENIM
Egypti
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
10. elokuu 2023

I just want to say that Joann C helped me alot with gettting my SMSBump to work. I had it scheduled for right away and it did not send out. After going back n Forth, She found the problem and my SMS campaign was sent out right away.

I AM FITNESS APPAREL
Kanada
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
26. syyskuu 2023

Takes a minute to get setup. Recommend using the chat service to get with an live agent to fully setup. my agent "PL" was awesome, she immediately understood what I need to be taken care of and had it done within 5 minutes. Awesome service. Now, let's see how well this works over the next few months! www.vibelifeapparel.com

VIBE LIFE APPAREL
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. syyskuu 2023

I am having issues with the app not displaying any analytics for the day as well as many other problems, but the customer service is great. Regie C and Elijah C were both super helpful and helped me resolve almost all of the issues. Will definitely be 5 stars if the other kinks can get worked out by the higher-ups.

ERRA BOOKS
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. syyskuu 2023

I recently interacted with Don from SMSBumps customer care team and had an outstanding experience. Their quick response, knowledge, and problem-solving skills were impressive. They showed professionalism, empathy, and were readily available. They followed up to ensure my issue was resolved and asked for feedback. I highly recommend SMSBumps customer care service, and I'm extremely satisfied with their support. A 5/5 rating!

AllGoodsOutlet
Nigeria
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 20. syyskuu 2023

This app is really confusing but Joann helped me and did a great job!

Western Flame Candle Co