Recensies (7.612)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

John D. was extremely helpful in helping me get the sms verification. He was very thorough in his explanations which made for a very easy fix and had me on my way quickly.

Pauline's Fashions
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
22 april 2024

I have enjoyed using the app; timing, templates, automations have all worked great for me in the past. I recently had an issue where my TFN required a verification and it prevented me from sending communications...that was an inconvenience as there are only certain times when support is available so I had to wait for assistance but John was very friendly and helped move the process along and answered all of my questions. Thanks, John!

Touch of OShea Natural Skincare
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

I am loving this app. So easy to use and the rates are extremely affordable. I've needed to get support's help 2x (from my own doing) and was helped by Quin and PL those 2x. Both were super fast to help. Download this app - don't put it off!!

Certified Lights
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
22 april 2024

all good ... Specially, Melvin tried everything possible to fix my issue because SMS campaign failed and I needed it fast reaction on Yotpo side thank you

Sanda.us
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

Melvin was extremely helpfull and helped me to understand and also solve the problem I was in. Hope everyone will have Melvin to help them out when facing a rough situation.

Nos Colonnes
Hongkong SAR van China
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

Money making software you must have. Adds 30% to our revenue each month.

PherazoneFragrances
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

Love the live chat option. Customer service is great and the way that it shows wait time for the chat is nice. Rock assisted me and did a wonderful job.

Dorothy's Pearl
11 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Reached out to customer service today. I was connected with Melvin. I dread the thought of having to do things involving connecting this and that but Melvin made the process alot more bearable. He is super patient and helpful. Thanks again Melvin.

Blush-It
7 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Awesome, fast response from John D on what we always need!

GREEN LIFE CYPRUS
Cyprus
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
25 mei 2024

Regie was great helped me out with everything I needed step by step!

True Hustle Apparel