Recensies (7.655)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 november 2023

Today we install app in our shop and after we upgrade to paid plan we see they remove our shop from app,so i really think they are a scam taking people money and witour reason they remove our acces.
PS: We did not send any email or sms they just take money.

Epic Jewelry
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 6 november 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. After looking into your account, we noticed a breach of our Terms of Service based on the desired content you would like to send. We have a legal obligation when it comes to the kind of content that we can approve to be sent. Please reach out to Support to get more details.

4 december 2023

Signed up for the powerhouse plan for the onboarding and other features. No one ever onboarded us, and when I created a support ticket, they said they couldn't help me.

I downgraded to the free plan. The product seems useful, but it seems like they don't have the staffing for powerhouse customers at the moment.

Sports & Fitness Exchange
25 dagen gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 12 december 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our team has been in contact with you, and we're actively investigating the issue.

Bewerkt 14 augustus 2023

double charged 500 when I did not authorize a refill. They are reluctant to give me a refund, they have no proof that I used credits. I would beware using a company like this who dont believe the customers are right. I'm moving on to another competitor.

BEYMOSS
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 10 augustus 2023

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review — we appreciate your feedback. We would never charge you additional fees without your authorization. Our team has reached out to you, but we have not heard back. Please contact customer support at your earliest convenience.

29 augustus 2023

Be careful of this app, support is horrible too. When asking for a detailed list of the spending, they will just ignore you or ask for more of your information which have nothing to do with the problem you have.
App didn't even work properly, customer couldn't use it and then had double the work.

Super Sea Moss
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 19 september 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us — we apologize for the inconveniences. Our team has reached out to you a few times to help rectify this issue, but we have not heard back. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

8 september 2023

Dead app. Doesn't open in chrome. Their support is pathetic... frustrating experience

Bigaussiemart
Singapore
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 19 september 2023

Thank you for leaving a review. We value your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has tried contacting you to offer assistance, but we have not heard back. We encourage you to reach out so that we can better understand the issue you're experiencing.

31 oktober 2023

The app doesn't work for us. It sends some random notifications that it should not. 1 customer received 5 messages of the same notification. Analytics shows completely wrong data. It does not always send a Shipping Confirmation Notification. We hoped that it would work, but it's really not.

Liberty Orchards
30 dagen gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 13 november 2023

Bewerkt 2 oktober 2023

Absolute waste of time and energy. This app is constantly down. When it's not, it's deleting my email flows or replacing content on its own with blank template. I'm just glad I could copy my email templates before I delete this nightmare of an app.

Lab Lovers
27 dagen gebruiken de app
12 oktober 2023

I've seen more bugs and lags in this app than in any other. Nothing works as intended. The support is useless, with their first response to a question about why SMS aren't being sent usually being that the customer probably didn't leave their phone number. I never got a response to any of the tickets I created. All SMS templates are written to be as long as possible, so we have to pay for two SMS instead of one. I would never recommend this to anyone.

Ranok Inc
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

4 januari 2024

Completely useless and not customizable. I hope it didn't leave any code to slow down my store and there's NO "24/7" CUSTOMER SUPPORT like it says.

Njezin Put
Kroatië
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with our product. Our team has contacted you a few times, but we haven't heard back. We encourage you to reach out to our support team so that we can better understand the issue and find a solution.

28 juni 2023

BE AWARE BEFORE INSTALLING THIS APP

it's not working as promised in upgrade option, they withdrew all my balance without using a cent of it and you will lose your money by using it!

so disappointing!!

Natura Siberica Jordan
Jordanië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that we would never make changes to your account without your permission. Our team is actively investigating the situation, and we've reached out to your team for further details.