Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 mai 2024

I highly recommend the app. I've had a great experience with product reviews for years. Until today Ive never had a problem but suddenly my newest reviews weren't showing on my site. I got on Chat with Jeorge Kenneth V and he took the time to investigate and resolve the problem quickly and with patience. Soon everything was displaying like normal again. Great customer service which I really appreciate!

Hometown Jersey
Environ 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 mai 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

4 avril 2024

We have been with Yotpo from day one! We love and appreciate the value their reviews add for our customers. If we ever need assistance, Yotpo is quick to respond and help us out. Big thanks to John G for his awesome help and terrific customer service this week! I recommend this app 1000%!

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Skincare & Wellness
Presque 9 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 mai 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

11 avril 2024

Does exactly what you need the app to do. We needed to transfer some reviews and John G was such a rockstar. He was really speedy, clear, and responsive. Most of these stars are for John ;)

NUFS
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

18 avril 2024

Great app and has worked very well for our site. I would gladly recommend it to others. Amazing customer service in their Chat.

GrillStuff
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application

15 avril 2024

Yotpo has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. I had issues getting the widget to show up under the products on my collection pages. When I reached out for help, John G quickly responded and resolved my issue. He saved me from the headache of trying to edit the code myself.

Highly recommend. Any issues you have they will solve.

Nessa Hill
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application

1 avril 2024

been using this app for yearrsss, and it's always great, especially the support they always respond right away and solve the issue right a way, Jeorge Kenneth V was very helpful, thank you highly recommend

Sophie & Panda
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 mai 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

18 mai 2024

Ruzsel J was very helpful in helping me put my reviews on website. Thank you for your help.

KE Cosmetics
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application

14 mai 2024

Yotpo is a great app, been using it for product reviews on my store. Was having some issues with displaying Star Rating but Gabriel S. was a great prompt help

Genie.pk
Pakistan
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application

3 mai 2024

Awesome fast very helpful and understood the issue.

John G. found the solution ASAP..

The BEST...

Lavande Farm
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application

24 avril 2024

Great app and customer service. I had trouble with showing my star rating on products due to my theme being customised. Mitch helped me out and got it working

Redback Liftwear