Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 mars 2022

New to the app but customer chat is an awesome and fast response. cant wait to explore more features

Fason De Viv
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 décembre 2015

It's okay....but I'm not sure if it is worth the amount of the paid plan.

Love Kari Dae
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 23 juillet 2015

This app is very good and the support does get to your requests.

The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I had them change something and they changed other things I did NOT request them to.

Also the request I made should be an option (or at least have a help for it so you know to request it) the option is having the email review request being sent X days after FULLFILLMENT and not from ORDER DATE.

Eternal Wooden Roses
Modifié le 24 septembre 2016

That used to be a very well application, with good and attractive FREE plans, but ALSO reasonable priced PAID plans, with normal prices and competitive plans.

Unfortunately they have changed 180 degrees, and gone to non pricing disclosure, a FREE plan that provides literally nothing, and paid plan raised from 30$ to 399$..

In which business plan do you swift pricing from 30$ to 399$?

I am really sorry for you guys taking down that road.

Thanks for the good times you gave us the last years.

Admin
www.giannopoulos.gr

Giannopoulosonline
Grèce
Modifié le 23 septembre 2019

We have mixed feeling about it. It's really good in getting reviews but the pricing model is unfair. We only wanted a plan with 100 orders per month but then discovered that only the premium plan will show the reviews on Google Product Listing. This is really not cool. The reviews belong to us and you can't force people to upgrade just so you won't block their reviews from showing in Google Shopping.

ChattyFeet Socks
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 3 novembre 2017

To fully utilize Yotpo, Facebook Business Manager should be utilized.
However, we have been able to achieve a significant amount of functionality without FBBM and I will continue to use Yotpo for my reviews.
mdv

Valadez
19 août 2015

This app works really well in terms of what it does - but it's not UK compatible. I stopped the premium service as the dates could not be customised into a UK format. I will look at an alternative because I don't want emails sent to my customers with US dates on them. I have followed up with YOTPO and they can't amend this feature. If at some point they do, I would consider using it again.

Papermash

----------------------

Axessorize
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 23 janvier 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

17 janvier 2014

Lots of functionality but beware - I installed this yesterday and I did not actively enable the email feature (or so i thought - just opened it to play around with the templates) .... but just now (24 hours later) it has emailed all of my previous buyers with a review request. Trying to get a hold of customer support to see how I can turn this off until I'm ready to launch it.

shop.gifts.com
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 10 novembre 2016

Really good review system, a bit limited on the free version that small businesses use... but of course they want you to buy the full version! Sadly the full version is massively expensive and would put most business owners (like myself) off the product when there are free versions that are better and easier to use.

That said, it does work and it looks great on your site.

Global Gym Wear