Avis (6 933)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 septembre 2021

So far, so good. Customer support has been quick to respond, even though we're currently on the free plan. "Growth" seems a little pricey for the upgrades that it offers, but if we see good engagement and conversions, we might swing for it (as a brand-first business, I can only stand the thought of sending non-customizable reviews emails for so long).

VENIM®
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 novembre 2021

They were with me for about half an hour and solved all my issues. Great service even on a free plan.

Larkspur Baby Company
13 juin 2023

Great customer support. Kenneth John M was very professional and helped me find a solution to my problem. The app itself is quite good

MYZVYK
Corée du Sud
8 novembre 2018

This is a great app for sure, however, every time I get an email asking me to rate my recently purchased product, I go like ...hmmm .. I just dont have time to do that unless it is something that I really want to do. We are inundated with emails nowadays and that means lower conversion rate using apps that send out emails to your customers.
If this app can win over all the fake and scam reviews we seem to be reading everywhere now, then it is well worth the try. Good luck! :)

Kaimala jewels
Australie
25 janvier 2021

Mary Ann helped me get setup and import existing reviews. The software has been good so far. Will update after we use for a few months,

360 Electrical
Yotpo a répondu 26 janvier 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it.

8 mars 2022

Nick gave me great support in setting up and it seems all clear now. I really appreciate that customer service is open 24/7. However what I was a bit shocked is that after I downloaded the app to Shopify it sent request to 200 plus cusotmers. I guess I have pressed skip somewhere but I would expect that there is a big warning if you send out something before you customize it. Now all emails sent don't even have my logo in it:-( and are super random. Also the analytics is quite poor and you can only see deeper when downloading a file. What is not good is that unsubcribs that are collected through Yotpo will not be integrated in Shopify customers profile. Really hope this can be integrated soon. Also a pity that you can not send the review request from Klaviyo, would love if that is all in one place. Hope these things can be improved, other things look good so far.

It-fits – The knitted jersey fitted bedsheet
Australie
6 mars 2022

Overall the app works well - a few minor issues, especially with German language translation, but no deal breaker. Great customer service - especially from Donald U.

Sporthunger
Allemagne
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2023

Loving the app so far! Help has been amazing, specifically Allen M. Their support team is swift and kind, and Allen was top tier in those categories. Excited to see how this feature helps out our shop.

Simple Switch
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2023

Simoun was very helpful with the setting up.
I cannot judge the app itself yet, but it looks promising.

Wood Factory
Suisse
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 24 février 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

3 janvier 2023

Alles Top, eine deutsche Version wäre Wünschenswert
Der support antwortet schnell und Kompetent. Bin gespannt wann es die deutsche Version gibt

Göddeleitern
Allemagne
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 18 janvier 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!