Avis (6 934)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 septembre 2014

Great app, lots of functionality, also in the free version. Great to have this interactivity thanks to yotpo. Easy installation, reviews from the widget or from mails. it's great to be able to sell after sales emails to ask for reviews (though i was suprised that the first time, yotpo sent emails like that to ALL customers,whether they accepted marketing or not. tricky). Also, coupon codes should be made valid for just one use only, otherwise they get reused all the time.

amazonias
Belgique
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 septembre 2015

This is one of the must have apps, Few options i think its still missing, but overall,with the beautiful review section for products & website its a very nice plugin, few limitations on customization, Thanks Yotpo for such a beautiful plugin and specially for free :) Cheers

Letsannounce
Inde
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 septembre 2013

Great and easy to set up. However the only problem is that their CS team is always out of situation - they just answer you something totally unrelated.

GMYLE
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 août 2014

I connect Yotpo app like 2 months ago to my shopify website and I think is very useful and easy to use!
I think I need some more time to see the results but for now I'm quite happy with this new app!

Total Chef
Mexique
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 février 2015

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.

Umbrella Testing Supplies
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 13 novembre 2018

We had to upgrade to enable a few features that we wanted to use, so this review if for a paid version.

Bite Snacks
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2016

Yotpo is great. It's been awesome receiving REAL feedback from happy customers that receive an order from the store. I truly appreciate the feedback. It seems to be a little inconsistent in actually showing under the product, but from a management standpoint, it's nice to know that customers are enjoying my tshirts.

Dakota Uprising Co
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2019

Nice and easy to use for customers & myself on the back end. Support is very fast too. I love that it's got a free version. Thank you!

Sea Spell
Australie
Yotpo a répondu 27 mars 2019

Hey Sea Spell, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Yotpo service.

19 mars 2021

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!

Victoria von Stein Ltd
Royaume-Uni
24 août 2015

The App is great. I used it when my store was a WooCommerce store. I recently changed to a Shopify store. The migration of my existing reviews was done quite easily with some wonderful help from the Yotpo team.

The Premium Plan is a little expensive which is a pity.

Bottel