Yotpo:UGCマーケティング , 6,771件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2023年12月9日

Excellent support from Angelo to plug in Yotpo Referrals as part of our regular plan. We had been paying through the nose for Referral Candy now we have something as good if not better without any additional charges to our plan. Angelo in support was patient and we had a great screen share meeting to activate everything. Yotpo is more than a review plaform. Explore their functionality. We are lifetime users of this platform.

BeerCo.com.au
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年12月20日

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

2024年1月5日

They immediately fixed the issue when I pointed out that the review tag was broken. Additionally, they went above and beyond to resolve other problems as well. I never imagined such an experience was possible through chat. It was one of the best customer service experiences of my life. I sincerely hope that one day it will be available in Japanese.

阿波ツクヨミファーム
日本
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月19日

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

2024年1月17日

Apps work as intended, easy to use. And Ruzsel J, one of Yotpo support, will always provide help for any Yotpo related issue on our Shopify.

Volcom Indonesia Online Store
インドネシア
アプリの使用期間:3年以上

編集日:2024年1月5日

Rhenant is fantastic. I was very frustrated trying to add the carousel to my website and through chat Rhenant did it in a matter of seconds. I added him as a collaborator and once he was on my website he changed my widgets to a beautiful blue and added the carousel. Such a great service. Everything I asked him to do was done in no time. It is very comforting to know that if i need help again and I sure I will when I upgrade my plan that someone like Rhenant (a real person is there to help me). My star rating is 100 not just 5. thanks Rhenant

Thea With Love
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年12月20日

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

2024年1月28日

Yotpo has been a game-changer for my Shopify store, seamlessly integrating with the platform and revolutionizing the way I build customer trust. Its user-friendly interface and automated review requests post-purchase have not only saved me time but also generated valuable feedback. The visually appealing and customizable review widgets enhance the overall aesthetic of my store, while the social proof has significantly boosted customer confidence and conversion rates. The exceptional customer support, coupled with powerful analytics, makes Yotpo an indispensable tool for any serious e-commerce entrepreneur looking to create a trustworthy and appealing online presence. It's an investment that pays off in increased sales, customer loyalty, and a polished brand image. Highly recommended!

EBCREATE Store
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月30日

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

2023年12月19日

My reviews weren’t showing on my website, possibly due to some changes I’d made. I reached out on a Sunday and Doner fixed the issue immediately. Thanks!

Seam Reap Bags
アプリの使用期間:約7年
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年12月20日

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

2024年1月11日

Wonderful app and great customer service! Jeorge Kenneth V helped walk me through an issue with my Yotpo on the homepage of my website. Couldn't recommend this app enough !

Tree Myriah
アプリの使用期間:約6年

2023年12月18日

Great app, but the service is amazing. I'm on the free plan and I deal with a human (not bot) and they always fix it promptly! Last time "Ruzsel J" helped me.

Highly recommend!

Orto Urban Gardens
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年12月20日

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

2024年1月23日

I would definitely recommend this product , primarily becasuse of the support offered.

Daniel was quick to get back to me & help me modify my code to get my SEO reviews page set up.

Top quality service, thanks Daniel!

The Stainless Community
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月30日

2024年1月15日

Doner P was able to support and assist me quickly and efficiently with adding widgets to my site that dissapeared after a theme update. Thank you so much.

Emily Gill - EG Bespoke Ltd