Yotpo:UGCマーケティング , 6,764件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月15日

Doner P was able to support and assist me quickly and efficiently with adding widgets to my site that dissapeared after a theme update. Thank you so much.

Emily Gill - EG Bespoke Ltd
カナダ
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月19日

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

2024年2月2日

Many thanks to Doner P. Fast, competent, on point. Great customer service!

DOGS-HEART
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2024年1月31日

Daniel S. provided the best costumer service!
Keeping this app for sure!

OilivingLife
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2024年1月24日

Always fast and responsive customer service if there are any questions. The platform is easy to navigate as well.

Drink ZYN
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月30日

2024年1月16日

Rhenant was awesome with customer service when I needed it!!!
Thank you for a great Ap, and Great customer Service.

LUXE Heavenly Bodies
アプリの使用期間:5年以上

2023年12月6日

I had an excellent experience with Reviews. I have been using reviews for quite a while and was happy with it but when i needed technical support Jeorge Kenneth V
went above and beyond. He was extremely courteous, patient and completely answered MULTIPLE detailed questions I had to make my reviews widgets work much better. Very happy, totally recommend yotpo for small businesses like ours!

Dr. Mani's Magic Microbial Mix
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月

2024年2月2日

Awesome rapid response from Doner P - got on the case and sorted our issue with ease - great customer support Yotpo team and Doner you rock!

byFoke
イギリス
2024年1月17日

Great service! I needed assistance with the install and John G. was all over it. He had it up and running within the hour!

Thin Line Apparel
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Yotpoが返信しました 2024年1月19日

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

2023年12月14日

I have to say, the help I received today was fast and extremely efficient. Rhenant T helped me. Didn't know exactly how to implement what I was asking. Did some quick research and accomplished exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Kai Gourmet
アプリの使用期間:約1年

2023年11月28日

Excellent app and excellent customer support. We've been using Yotpo for probably 8 years and highly recommend. Shoutout to John G who patiently answered every question I had about integrating with our new website today.

Blowfish for Hangovers
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年12月20日

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!