Yotpo:UGCマーケティング , 6,771件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2020年7月5日

I wish I could give negative stars. First, it isn't free like I was led to believe. Second, there was a code injected into my site and in order to cancel and uninstall, I have to "take the code out" which I can't figure out how to do. AND I'm supposed to submit a ticket and wait for a response... after I take the code out. They're making this so difficult. I don't think I've ever been this mad.

AMY ONYX
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Yotpoが返信しました 2020年8月24日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

2015年11月2日

We we're really interested in getting this app, as we believe customer reviews are important to any business, trying to make a difference. Unfortunately , We have requested help as there seems to be an issue creating an account, and getting the app installed properly. Every email, sent takes days for a response, and then once you reply to that email, it takes days again for another response and still nothing. So I will look into another app. Good luck to those that were able to get it up and running with no issues. Im sure if I wait a few months it might happen. But I need something Now.

Foreverstore Com
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
編集日:2016年12月13日

Not recommended due to

MAJOR Technical problems:

1. Adds 61kB of javascript to your page (2x the entire jQuery Library).
2. Adds 23kB of CSS to your page. An advanced Shopify Theme has 9kB of CSS.
3. That's 84kB of added weight to your page just to show reviews.

It will lower your Google PageSpeed Rank substantially, at least 5 points.

4. You cannot import your shopify reviews easily. Shopify's review app (and other review apps) associate reviews by product_handle. Yotpo does it by "Product ID", and you have to manually find the Product ID for each handle. (https://support.yotpo.com/en/article/shopify-finding-the-product-id)

5. Because all other shopify review apps use product_handle, you'll have to reverse the process and find the handle for each Product ID if you want your reviews imported into another app.

There are other alternatives that are 100% compatible between each other and only add 14kB to your page in total.

as if these were not enough...

MAJOR deal breaker: Pricing.

There's a reason why they don't list their prices publicly: basic features will cost you over $1000/year. If you want all they advertise, it'll easily go over $3000/year.

Kindlecentre
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:36分
2020年2月4日

This is a scam. They say its "FREE" but once you install it, it costs $199 just for a basic plan lmao

RosesAndBear
アプリの使用期間:30分
Yotpoが返信しました 2020年2月7日

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate your feedback and would love to help sort this out. Clavyl, our support team leader, has already reached out and confirmed you weren't billed for any unwarranted charges as you were using our Free plan. It also sounds like you may be referencing two different pricing plans, so I wanted to share a little bit about our pricing structure: our pricing packages are meant to scale with our customers whether they just launched their site or are 30+ years in the making. So, we offer a free plan, then if you choose to upgrade at any point, the next step is our Growth plan that scales with order quantity starting from $30/month. Please feel free to let Clavyl know if we can help you choose a package that's a good fit for your needs or if we can help out in any other way.

2018年2月18日

I cannot login. Always says INVALID PASSWORD eventhough i already reset my pw and i input it correctly. Cannot reach the support team as well.

Vanes Sari Sari Store
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:17分
2017年9月28日

don't install it. you cant delete it from your store. Its just crap

Williams Addison
アプリの使用期間:15分
2018年3月3日

doesnt allow for picture uploads on free version ... so honestly not worth it and paid version is so expensive

Jewelsforjoy
アプリの使用期間:14分
2022年4月4日

They are not transparent with pricing. Waste of time, much cheaper alternatives out there and the widgets look poor.

Gift Moments
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:13分
2017年3月26日

Terrible app, scam artists, its not free. Free to install, pay to use. can't even use basic functions without paying. How about let the users try the basic features like reviews with pictures and video and charge for the rest of the BS. I hope your start up fails you scam artist!

Uber Appliance0
アプリの使用期間:7分
2021年1月9日

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

luckypeach.co
アプリの使用期間:3分
Yotpoが返信しました 2021年9月30日

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for this inconvenience. After looking into your case a support agent has reached out to you several times with no response. Please know that we are available 24/7 should you reconsider.