Yotpo:UGCマーケティング , 6,764件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
編集日:2022年9月14日

The product is decent, but if you need support, they will jack your site up. They worked on my site yesterday and broke a bunch of stuff, now nobody is responding. Do not waste you time on these guys, it is only good until you need support, then you are screwed! WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Motool Inc
アプリの使用期間:約4年
Yotpoが返信しました 2019年10月6日

Hey, Jaillene from the Reviews team here 👋

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We never make adjustments on the backend without your consent.
Our records show that our support team was able to assist and that your team was also able to make some adjustments on the admin side of your site. If you're still experiencing any issues, please feel free to reach out to us.

2017年9月9日

There is a 500 error and I can't install it

Vita Myr
2015年8月14日

We loved using the "forever free" plan for Yotpo for the past year. Turns out "forever" didn't last too long. What a lie. I just got an email saying they are getting rid of our free plan and will switch us to their "new" forever free plan which eliminates almost all the functionality of our current plan. If we want to keep the functionality we currently have, we will have to pay $500 per month. That's more than 2x as much as our entire shopify plan. I'd be willing to pay something, but this is ludicrous. Yotpo's pan is to get you hooked then screw you.

80 Arms
2016年12月2日

This app is ok but the service sucks!! It crashed I been waiting two weeks for help know one ever helped me and I'm paying for the app

The House Of Bundles
2016年10月6日

Writing a review to warn other store owners. Please look for alternatives prior to installing this app.

We used Yotpo for years, but their pricing keeps going up, customer service is extremely slow and most of the features that you actually need will cost you hundreds, if not thousands a year.

I get it that their business model is for large stores (Shopify Plus customers), but thats not where it started and the costs of running it is prohibitive for most business. Since when having a review system should cost you MORE than what you pay Shopify itself? As another review highlighted, you could hire a full-time freelancer for the kind of plans they have. Thanks but no thanks.

Missx
オーストラリア
編集日:2018年3月29日

There is a bug and support doesn't answer for 5 days.
Worst support

Mookyboutique
編集日:2016年6月8日

What happened to you YOPTO - it was the best app ever with the best support ever. We were a founding client and were involved heavily in testing and beta.
It work great for a while - they pricing was introduced and support disappeared . We have attempted to upgrade our account a few times to the fully paid option, however no one has come back to us here at www.tiesncuffs.com.au
MOVING TO JUDGE.ME app - $15 USD a month and does everything YOTPO does and saves me around $900 a month

Tiesncuffs
オーストラリア
2018年9月18日

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

BEAKS wild bird food
イギリス
編集日:2015年12月28日

Previously, this was our go-to app for reviews. Overtime features have become more and more costly. Their free plan is basically useless.

It was a wonderful app with amazing features but it seems greed took over. One time I can say positive is that their support has always been top-notch.

Skinourishment
編集日:2016年9月21日

Changed new theme, having problem to re-install the code of Yotpo, took 5 days to receive a reply from them with installation instruction, but I still having trouble placing the code to the right place so I message them again and since then never get a response from them. For free user they don't really care & unwilling to help.

Mycase