Yotpo:UGCマーケティング , 6,757件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2022年3月11日

New to the app but customer chat is an awesome and fast response. cant wait to explore more features

Fason De Viv
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2015年12月16日

It's okay....but I'm not sure if it is worth the amount of the paid plan.

Love Kari Dae
アプリの使用期間:約2年
編集日:2015年7月23日

This app is very good and the support does get to your requests.

The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I had them change something and they changed other things I did NOT request them to.

Also the request I made should be an option (or at least have a help for it so you know to request it) the option is having the email review request being sent X days after FULLFILLMENT and not from ORDER DATE.

Eternal Wooden Roses
編集日:2016年9月24日

That used to be a very well application, with good and attractive FREE plans, but ALSO reasonable priced PAID plans, with normal prices and competitive plans.

Unfortunately they have changed 180 degrees, and gone to non pricing disclosure, a FREE plan that provides literally nothing, and paid plan raised from 30$ to 399$..

In which business plan do you swift pricing from 30$ to 399$?

I am really sorry for you guys taking down that road.

Thanks for the good times you gave us the last years.

Admin
www.giannopoulos.gr

Giannopoulosonline
ギリシャ
編集日:2019年9月23日

We have mixed feeling about it. It's really good in getting reviews but the pricing model is unfair. We only wanted a plan with 100 orders per month but then discovered that only the premium plan will show the reviews on Google Product Listing. This is really not cool. The reviews belong to us and you can't force people to upgrade just so you won't block their reviews from showing in Google Shopping.

ChattyFeet Socks
イギリス
編集日:2017年11月3日

To fully utilize Yotpo, Facebook Business Manager should be utilized.
However, we have been able to achieve a significant amount of functionality without FBBM and I will continue to use Yotpo for my reviews.
mdv

Valadez
2015年8月19日

This app works really well in terms of what it does - but it's not UK compatible. I stopped the premium service as the dates could not be customised into a UK format. I will look at an alternative because I don't want emails sent to my customers with US dates on them. I have followed up with YOTPO and they can't amend this feature. If at some point they do, I would consider using it again.

Papermash

Axessorize
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Yotpoが返信しました 2023年1月23日

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

2014年1月17日

Lots of functionality but beware - I installed this yesterday and I did not actively enable the email feature (or so i thought - just opened it to play around with the templates) .... but just now (24 hours later) it has emailed all of my previous buyers with a review request. Trying to get a hold of customer support to see how I can turn this off until I'm ready to launch it.

shop.gifts.com
アプリの使用期間:約1年
編集日:2016年11月10日

Really good review system, a bit limited on the free version that small businesses use... but of course they want you to buy the full version! Sadly the full version is massively expensive and would put most business owners (like myself) off the product when there are free versions that are better and easier to use.

That said, it does work and it looks great on your site.

Global Gym Wear