Recensies (6.935)

Skin Inc - Singapore
Singapore
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

I love their technical team. I’ve been using this web app since 2019. I’ve built up so much customer rapport using this wedge, and I recently redid my website and the reviews disappeared but Wendyle fixed it in less than five minutes! I love how you can click on the reviews from the top of the page and go to the bottom to review all your customer reviews on your products!

Naturalistics
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 11 juli 2024

That's wonderful to hear! It sounds like you've had a great experience with Wendyle and the support team. The ease of accessing customer reviews is definitely a plus. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

9 juli 2024

Doner P. Was super helpful! Appreciate the guidance

Underground Nutrition Store
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

The customer service was amazing. Regie was very polite, knowledgeable and swift with his responses.

The Corporate Girl Planner
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

good service from Ruzsel John Nabong

Stone Rose
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 11 juli 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!

4 mei 2024

I highly recommend the app. I've had a great experience with product reviews for years. Until today Ive never had a problem but suddenly my newest reviews weren't showing on my site. I got on Chat with Jeorge Kenneth V and he took the time to investigate and resolve the problem quickly and with patience. Soon everything was displaying like normal again. Great customer service which I really appreciate!

Hometown Jersey
Ongeveer 10 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

9 juni 2024

Love this app. Doner was very helpful with setting up my reviews widget Thanks!

Hamlin
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 11 juli 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you love the app and that Doner was very helpful in setting up your reviews widget. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

21 mei 2024

Easy to use app and customer service is very responsive, they solve the problems and doubts within minutes.

La Boboá
Frankrijk
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app

14 mei 2024

John G. was great! He made the changes I asked very quickly. It was a pleasure working with him. Thank you so much John.

HarperCrown
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

4 juni 2024

Excellent customer service! Ruzsel J was very knowledgeable and was able to solve my problem within minutes.

Cashier Depot
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Yotpo heeft geantwoord 7 juni 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!