Yotpo Product Reviews & UGC , 6 822 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de abril de 2024

We have been with Yotpo from day one! We love and appreciate the value their reviews add for our customers. If we ever need assistance, Yotpo is quick to respond and help us out. Big thanks to John G for his awesome help and terrific customer service this week! I recommend this app 1000%!

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Skincare & Wellness
Canadá
Almost 9 years usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

Does exactly what you need the app to do. We needed to transfer some reviews and John G was such a rockstar. He was really speedy, clear, and responsive. Most of these stars are for John ;)

NUFS
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2024

been using this app for yearrsss, and it's always great, especially the support they always respond right away and solve the issue right a way, Jeorge Kenneth V was very helpful, thank you highly recommend

Sophie & Panda
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

Jeorge Kenneth V was an AMAZING help to us on Yotpo chat! It was almost as good as speaking by phone and yet extremely efficient. he was so helpful and resoved many issues for us. Thank you Jeorge!

Lily Trotters
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

Arven was super helpful and easily (and quickly) solved a question I had re: adding review ratings onto our main shop page. Yotpo in general has been amazing to work with!

Emi's Garden
About 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

I am super happy with the support given by Rhenant. He helped me with the issues, fix the new widget on our website. and he was very kind as well

Depuravita
França
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 7 de março de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

2 de abril de 2024

Outstanding customer support from Jeorge at Yotpo! With the Shopify Reviews app being deprecated, we needed help moving over to Yotpo and Jeorge was so helpful in getting the coding and installation completed accurately and quickly. Amazing support! Thank you!

HootBooth Photo Booth
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

So far so good. What I like about Yotpo is that unlike other review apps, it sends review requests to new customers who have never interacted with my store before. With other apps, I have to ask the customer to resubscribe for them to receive a review request if they have already unsubscribed to emails from these apps.

The customer service has been great as well. Especially Ruzsel J who installed a code for me when I told him that I was at my wits' end about something.

Quikmat
Austrália
About 2 months usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

Works great, appreciate the assistance by Doner P to seamlessly transition widgets and info from theme to theme when we do changes.

House of Dim Sum
África do Sul
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

Customer support is very helpful in aiding the implementation of the review widgets. John G. aided me in quickly making changes and implementing on the home page.

Floorplan Rugs
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 12 de abril de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!