Yotpo Product Reviews & UGC , 6 764 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de dezembro de 2023

The app was working great for the last 2 years but recently the reviews widget is on my website twice and I am unsure how to get it off and it had incorrect reviews for one of my products. I contacted customer support and I am still waiting for a response. I went on the chat and it had me holding on for eternity (45 mins) and no one helped me. The only issue I have is the time I have to wait to hear back.

Kennedi’s Essentials
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 20 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

2 de dezembro de 2023

Reviews show up which is the only reason this product gets more than 1 star. My challenge with Yotpo is it's incredibly buggy and you have to constantly work with support. The support team themselves are very kind and work to solve the issue but for how expensive Yotpo is I really don't think it should be as buggy as it is.

Bring
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 20 de dezembro de 2023

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with our Reviews product. We encourage you to reach out to our support team so that we can better understand the issue and find a solution.

2 de novembro de 2023

Works fine out of the box if you don't want to make changes. However, customizations are very limited. Maybe it's just the theme we use, but I've experienced a lot of issues with alignment and display on our collection pages and product pages.

Be warned: there is no way out of the box to resize anything. I updated to their "3.0 widgets" and the UI is definitely a downgrade. As someone with little coding experience, it's frustrating that I can't make that many changes without contacting support. Reviews are supposed to be a trust signal to customers, yet there are layout and spacing inconsistencies right out of the box. How come I can't resize the stars or text to match the style of the rest of my site?

If your collection pages have 2 product columns, the review stars will probably cause alignment issues. Again, I'd expect there to be some customizations that let me align and resize UI elements. This is not the case and will require coding experience.

Their support is friendly enough. Any problems usually get fixed, but not without a lot of back and forth. With there being so many review app options out there, Yotpo just takes more effort than it's worth to make it work right.

Chike Nutrition
8 months usando a aplicação
2 de novembro de 2023

The app is good, but the customer service takes way to long to get help. The help was good once connected but the wait was not acceptable.

Highland Tactical - Dealers
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de setembro de 2023

Apologies, this is not a review. I need support, but I already uninstalled the app, so I don't know any other way to get in touch.

I've uninstalled the app, but on my websites product pages there is still a line (just underneath the product title) with stars and a number for the number of reviews. When I installed the app a year ago I remembering asking Yotpo for help so that it would show up there. But since uninstalling the app didn't remove it, I need help from support to remove the code they added.

I hope I've explained what I need as clearly as possible. If not, please reach out to me, or let me know when the code has been removed. Thank you in advance.

Pink and Caboodle
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 28 de setembro de 2023

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Yotpo Reviews. Upon checking your site, we can confirm that our Reviews widget is no longer visible. Our team has tried contacting you, but we have not heard back — please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues.

3 de maio de 2023

Be careful when you install, Yotpo will automatically start sending orders VS taking you through a setup process where you can customise how customers will receive reviews etc...

Before I knew it a day had passed and the platform had already sent 80% of my monthly quota within a day. I sell products that need more time to review vs. their 14-day default flow. Not the greatest start for those businesses that have a backlog of orders requiring reviews.

When you install make sure you go straight to the left-hand navigation and find "Review Request Flow" and deactivate the 14-day post-process flow they automatically start on your behalf. To do this, navigate to the three horizontal dots, left-click and hit the 'deactivate' button. The flow will stop and then you can customise what you need to customise.

I know the platform will be great yet I find it strange it just starts sending reviews without a user setup process.

Glasshouse Fragrances Australia
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 8 de maio de 2023

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. We never send automatic emails to past orders, this is a step in the onboarding flow that needs to be confirmed by the user. We are sorry to hear this didn't go as expected. If you're experiencing any other issues, please let us know — we're happy to help!

21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi , thanks to Ruzsel to clarify my doubts.

Audiben store
Espanha
Editado a 14 de abril de 2023

Ronel R. helped me with my carousel today. They are really nice and helpful. I use the chat to get help.

Carol M Studio
16 days usando a aplicação
21 de dezembro de 2017

I've been using this app for a few years now. It does a good job collecting reviews. There are quite a few limitations for the paid version that we have. I'm not a fan of the social push it offers. The email templates are pretty clunky.

Fringesports
Over 9 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 22 de junho de 2020

I have been using Yotpo for many years now and recently was able to get some assistance when things had gone horribly wrong with this app. I have found the customer service has improved. Like many apps - this 1 requires a lot of of maintenance to get the best out of it and is better set up for sellers outside of Australia. The exchange rate is a killer - so it would be great if there was an option to pay in AUD.
The more customers the better the outcome. As most of my customers are coming via ebay at the moment I am not making money from this app, but i hope that over time as I am able to rebuild my business this app will start to pay for itself and attract more customers to my store.
I hope to be able to say in a year from now that the work and the app have paid off overtime.

Jeanshomeandfamilystore