Avaliações (171)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de junho de 2024

James migrated our subscriptions over. James is patient, understanding and very helpful in also showing/educating me where to find information. He communicated at every step of the process to ensure I understood the process. Prior to any changes, publishing or going live drafts were sent to me to approve. Fabulous communication from James and team from the word go. I'm very fortunate to have James and team support.

YOTPO have excellent support team, all polite, kind, professional and friendly.

I set up the free shipping by myself thanks to the links for me to learn and prompts as completing each step.

Thanks champs

ROAR LIVING ™
Austrália
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 26 de junho de 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! Your feedback is truly valued. Our goal is to deliver exceptional customer experiences, and we're delighted to hear that we've made a positive impression.

8 de julho de 2024

I had an issue with the subscription option not showing on my website. I did the chat with Christopher and he discovered that the code was not on my website and fixed it in minutes. This is a great app for subscriptions and the customer service is great.

Brown Girls Hair
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 15 de julho de 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

3 de julho de 2024

After updating my theme my subscription stop working. Christopher was able to fix my problem.

E & E Essentials
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 9 de julho de 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

10 de julho de 2024

Yotpo Subscriptions has been a great experience. The support team is extremely helpful and always willing to assist us in aligning subscription prices with sitewide sales. Irvin, in particular, has been exceptionally supportive. I've rated it 4 stars because I believe they are still ironing out a few bugs. Despite my repeated requests, some subscribers are still being charged shipping fees, which happens daily. Resolving this issue would significantly enhance our subscribers' experience.

HempLucid
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 15 de julho de 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

30 de maio de 2024

I was initially excited to try Yotpo for the backend UA and the price point. However, after several attempts to onboard and migrate our subscriptions, we threw in the towel. The process became noticeably frustrating when the support inbox began sending auto messages after email replying my support member, only to be directed to open a help desk ticket. The communications just leave a lot to be desired. I hope you all can improve your communication and onboarding tutorials. If you're tech savvy or have very little in the way of products, or a simple subscription plan, they may be a good fit.

OHENE
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 18 de junho de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Our team has tried contacting you to offer assistance, but we have not heard back after your reply. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

15 de abril de 2024

Best app ever. Best customer service. Thank you Thessanyl V for your help and support.

Bundles and Drops of Glam
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de julho de 2024

In the live chat, Christopher C helped me get exactly what and where I needed super fast. I was seriously stressing about something and he helped me quickly and efficiently!

Mercy House Global
About 19 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 9 de julho de 2024

27 de junho de 2024

James helped us perfectly with the migration to Yotpo Subscriptions. Very happy with his support.

Huge Supplements
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Yotpo 1 de julho de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us!

3 de abril de 2024

This app is awesome! it's really easy to use and it makes my business go 10X and also thankyu for thje great help and support Alex!

GIORGIONNO1967
Países Baixos
3 months usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

I have the best customer support through Yotpo when I experiencing an issue with my email newsletter, and I was helped from beginning to end and the best way possible. Totally the best service I've had and definitely feel more comfortable and confident using the platform.

Aeva Beauty