Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. helmikuu 2024

I'm as beginner as you can get. I have other places explaining how to sell and marketing stuff. The problem was I didn't know how to put a product on my store. For a quarter of the price and they made me a store, which awesome. I will be a loyal customer hopefully for a long time. And great service also . Thanks to everyone at Zendrop great team.

Earthlyvibe
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. maaliskuu 2024

I created a Shopify store mainly for print and drop. But also wanted a gadget store and this is one of the best. I have not made a sale yet but think I made the right choice as Zendrop has over 2000 items to offer. I am excited to get my fist sale with them soon.

A2Z Hot Picks & Gadgets
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. helmikuu 2024

As the e-commerce landscape continues to flourish, the demand for efficient dropshipping solutions has never been higher. Among the myriad of tools available, Zendrop stands out as a comprehensive platform designed to streamline every aspect of the dropshipping process. Having delved into its features and functionalities, here's a thorough review of Zendrop:

User-Friendly Interface: One of the standout features of Zendrop is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the platform is a breeze, whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting in the world of dropshipping. The dashboard provides a clear overview of your orders, products, and analytics, allowing you to manage your business with ease.

Product Sourcing: Zendrop offers a vast catalog of high-quality products sourced from reliable suppliers. The platform allows users to effortlessly search for products within their niche, filter by various criteria, and import them directly into their store. With Zendrop, finding trending products to add to your inventory has never been easier.

Order Fulfillment: Fulfilling orders manually can be a time-consuming task for dropshippers. Zendrop simplifies this process by automating order fulfillment. With just a few clicks, you can sync orders from your store to Zendrop and have them fulfilled by their network of suppliers. This not only saves time but also ensures timely delivery to your customers.

Inventory Management: Keeping track of inventory levels is crucial for any dropshipping business. Zendrop's inventory management feature allows you to monitor stock levels in real-time and receive notifications when products are running low. This proactive approach helps prevent stockouts and ensures a seamless shopping experience for your customers.

Branding and Customization: Building a strong brand identity is essential for success in e-commerce. Zendrop enables you to customize packaging and insert personalized branding materials such as thank-you cards or stickers. This attention to detail enhances the unboxing experience for customers and fosters brand loyalty.

Customer Support: Should you encounter any issues or have questions about the platform, Zendrop offers responsive customer support. Their team is readily available to assist users via email, live chat, or phone, ensuring that you receive timely assistance whenever needed.

Pricing: Zendrop offers competitive pricing plans tailored to the needs of different users, ranging from beginners to established businesses. While some features are available in the free plan, such as product sourcing and order management, advanced features like branded packaging and analytics are included in premium plans.

In conclusion, Zendrop emerges as a robust solution for individuals looking to establish or scale their dropshipping ventures. With its user-friendly interface, extensive product catalog, automated order fulfillment, and customizable branding options, Zendrop provides all the tools necessary to thrive in the competitive world of e-commerce. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned entrepreneur, Zendrop is undoubtedly worth considering as your dropshipping partner.

Atlance
Intia
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. helmikuu 2024

I only just started using Zendrop and with my first client I already had a problem. I contacted the support team and Ellah answered within 1 min (!) and helped me find a solution for my issue. I can only say, I am very impressed! Thank you Ellah!

Dream Art Design
Italia
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. tammikuu 2024

I was a zendrop fan unti my first order was placed by my room mate, who was wanting to help me get my first sale, which is often the hardest one o get. I recieved a fraud alert, in big red letters saying there was a hi probability it would be a charge back,, Id like to know why and how this conclusion was reached when all the criteria was met with flying colors. every one of the markers was positive. after reading the explanation, you know, the one that says everything was all good and positive, I was dumbfounded, as was my roommate who was sitting there with me when this all happened and neither of us could understand why the alert came up. Hes very responsible with his money, he had more than enough to pay for his order, in fact the money was paid for the purchase very quickly. He wanted that massager as well as a few other things, to which he also told me hed be making his purchases elsewhere. Hes never been told before that hes a high risk to buy anything anywere, but he told me thats why he will go elsewhere to make his purchases. Even after I asked zendrop to fulfill the order, and said it was my room mate, I was told NO! Im very seriously thinking of getting a different supplier as this is not how I will choose to operate my business. This breaks my heart, as I loved how easy and user friendly your company is but I also know that i cant work that way.
Id like to first say that I love your app and love how easy it is to integrate your products to my store,,, I appreciate all that. I understand now who made the choice not to fullfill my order and I will be reaching out to shopify . Your employees were very kind and eager to help me in all of my frustration. I was holding blame with the wrong folks. I will say that the reason Im giving 5 stars is because of the willingness to help me and the empathy shown me by your staff. needed someone to listen to me and they did, they werent quick to judge me, they listened., thats a very important skill/trait to have in customer service..otherwise i guess i still would have given a 5, just because i love you guys and your app. thank you for listening to my frustrated and angry attitude, I did do my best not to be obnoxious or rude,,,, thats not me.. so thank you.. ill share my frustrations with the proper people.

Daves Ecom Outlet
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. maaliskuu 2024

I'm only new to Zendrop but it has been a good experience so far. I have contacted Zendrop for help and have quick and effective responses.
I will keep using Zendrop for dropshipping.

Comfee Boutique
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

It’s effectively efficient for suppliers needs of delivery to customers and the live coaching and learning academy is worth the upgrade. I have seen a difference in customer sessions just have to get those sales but I know it’s coming one day then consistency will be in order with monthly revenue of E-commerce.

Cinderella’s Shopify
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. helmikuu 2024

I appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback on my recent experience with Zendrop, which I've been utilizing for approximately one month. Overall, I find the platform to be excellent and have enjoyed using it.
However, I would like to offer some suggestions for potential improvements:
* Enhancement of Zendrop Academy:
I've observed that Zendrop Academy offers a limited number of lessons, which can be completed within a short span, often leaving users with no further engagement. Additionally, most of the content available in the academy is accessible on Zendrop's YouTube channel. Furthermore, the content of the live calls seems to follow a repetitive pattern, focusing primarily on the host's success story, the benefits of Zendrop, and addressing basic questions. While these sessions may serve as effective marketing strategies, I believe there is room for diversification and deeper exploration of topics to cater to varying levels of expertise and interests.
* Implementation of Ad Spy Functionality:
It is my suggestion that Zendrop considers establishing a partnership with an ad spy tool to integrate an ad spy feature directly into the platform. This addition would enable users to efficiently monitor advertisements and streamline the process of importing products into Zendrop. By providing users with the ability to view ads, analyze their performance metrics, and seamlessly import associated products within the Zendrop interface, this feature would greatly enhance the user experience and eliminate the need to navigate between multiple platforms for research and product sourcing.
These proposed enhancements aim to further optimize the utility and convenience of Zendrop, ultimately contributing to an even more seamless and productive user experience.
Thank you for considering my feedback, and I look forward to witnessing potential developments in these areas.
Best regards,

Grabit-all
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

They were quick to respond via Chat, and directed me to the appropriate contact. They were friendly and helpful - which is exactly what I need in a supplier / partner.

Bert's Online Accessories
Kanada
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
7. helmikuu 2024

Love the app and it makes a complex intricate and potentially difficult process extremely easy. That said, there are a lot of things that can still go wrong and understanding what is expected and how to operate goes a long way to helping a new user succeed. I would HIGHLY recommend you start with the Zendrop free plan and get used to how everything works. The monthly plan (for those on tight budgets) starts out right away with a moderate charge. If you are figuring things out... it would be best to start with the payments AFTER you understand the pitfalls.
But for all these potential issues... you get wonderful help center library items... all in print and from what I've seen, MOST also include a video of the explanation too. If that still doesn't help you... their live chat jumps in and boom... you are straightened out in no time!
Take it from someone that likes to play it cautious... this platform is fantastic! Give it a try today!

The Greenhorn Geek