Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. marraskuu 2022

Paid $49/month for express shipping and just to find out your shipping is having problems and regular shipping is currently "better". I'm just Disappointed that I am Still waiting for my package I can only imagine the problems I'd run into when I have customers. Please fix this issue.

My Store
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 28. marraskuu 2022

Hi there. Yes, we have a tool-tip in-app explaining this and we're actually going to be removing the Express Shipping option and making some improvements to how our shipping lines are displayed in-app. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with shipping and anything you need help with our Customer Success is available to help out as soon as they're able, just shoot them an email at support@zendrop.com or get connected through the help widget within your account.

15. joulukuu 2022

Can't know inventory , no support 0 but good prices with good shipping time and also good shipping rate

Pets Dazzle
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. helmikuu 2023

hi csn tell how to work thi ap thanks for tell plase contac me team respecet medin

dds
sd

MyShop
Saksa
Zendrop vastasi 21. helmikuu 2023

Hey there! support.zendrop.com has some amazing resources to help you get started, but I'd love to have a chat with you about your pain points. I don't have access to your contact information, so please shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com. I hope to talk to you soon!

3. lokakuu 2022

I can't import any product from Aliexpress recently. It keep saying that something went wrong, please try again later. And I cant import a sigle product this week.

GoolooGooloo
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
30. joulukuu 2022

my first sale was 4 weeks ago, and client STILL has not received their item. Way to long for shipping.

ADVERTRON
6. tammikuu 2023

nao processa pedidos nem tem como explicar isso, muito fraco neste apesto. nao gostei......................

Manus95 Store - Jealous Finds
Portugali
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 25. tammikuu 2023

I just wanted to let you know that I reached out via email to touch base on your issues. I hope you got it and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Muokattu 5. marraskuu 2022

A very good and very cool platform withc i love to use for ordering dropshipping products to mu customers I earn 200k plus per yesr

BedreJul
Norja
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 7. marraskuu 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I'd love to learn more about your experience overall with Zendrop and what we can do to get this 2-star to a 5-star. I'll be shooting you an email from joshua@zendrop.com shortly. I hope to chat with you soon.

Muokattu 16. syyskuu 2022

I use this app to help me find products, I like the verity of items available to choose from. Intergrading the site with other platforms could be easier.

Utopian Solutions
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. helmikuu 2024

YAHOOWEME
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 5. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

13. marraskuu 2023

MB Gadgets & Accessories
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zendrop vastasi 16. marraskuu 2023

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.