Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 marzo 2024

Zendrop is a dropshipping platform that aims to streamline and simplify the dropshipping process. It offers features like product sourcing, order fulfillment, and automated tracking. Zendrop also provides tools to help you find products, import them into your store, and manage your orders.
I do recommend Zendrop for anyone looking to start a dropshipping business online

Electron Shack
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

Contacted Zendrop rep concerning the $1 prebuild store, because I received an email allegedly from Shopify saying that my theme I got from Zendrop's $1 offer is unlicensed.
This information turned out to be a fraudulent email. Zendrop's themes have no issues on Shopify.

WellnessGadgetsHub
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 febbraio 2024

I've been using Zendrop for my dropshipping and print-on-demand (POD) business, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The platform offers a seamless experience from product sourcing to order fulfillment.

One of the standout features of Zendrop is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the dashboard and managing orders is incredibly intuitive, saving me time and effort. Integrating my store with Zendrop was a breeze, thanks to its seamless integration with Shopify.

The quality of products available through Zendrop's suppliers is exceptional. Whether it's apparel, accessories, or custom-printed items, my customers have been consistently impressed with the quality of their purchases. Plus, Zendrop's fast shipping options ensure that orders are delivered promptly, enhancing the overall shopping experience.

What sets Zendrop apart is its excellent customer support. Whenever I've had questions or encountered issues, the support team has been quick to respond and resolve them. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

Overall, Zendrop has exceeded my expectations as a dropshipping and POD solution. It has streamlined my business operations and enabled me to focus on growing my brand. I highly recommend Zendrop to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient platform for their e-commerce business.

Shop With Zess
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

As I was updating info on products, I came across some info that was missing, size of a product, and another for what was included. I reached out on the assistant chat feature and a live agent explained to me that they could find the information I was looking for and that I should contact them anytime I had any questions about a product. Thank You Cyril for all your help!

A Life Worth Living 100 Percent
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2024

Worst dropshipping service ever. It looks pretty - everything is organized and easy to find. However, don't let that fool you (btw, this is coming from someone who was a plus member). Let me explain:

1. I wanted to try Zendrop before posting products on my store, so I ordered a few samples to test them out. They took so long to arrive and I contacted their customer service many times. Eventually, I just gave up and canceled the order.

2. Their 24/7 customer service only sounds nice. Yes, they reply fairly quickly, and yes, they are very friendly, but they don't actually help you fix the problem. All of my conversations with customer service agents went something like this:
They say they'll check why the products are taking so long to arrive and get back to me as soon as possible. When they get back to me, all they have to say is that they've just contacted the sender and that there has been some sort of an ambiguous delay, but the products are on their way. Sounds assuring, the first time they say it.

Bottom line, I think it's a waste of time and money.

Spirecook
Israele
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

25 marzo 2024

Great systems in place to help you become a top seller. Great live programming to teach you the basics of dropshipping and how to succeed. A very wide range of products - (sourcing from other parties if they cant source themselves.) Last but not least they have very fast and friendly customer service that is always happy to help! - Ron

FourTree Brands LLC
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

Zendrop is amazing. Super easy to navigate, and the customer support is actually really good, You get so used to very trashy customer service, especially with wholesale websites. Zendrops is surprisingly good. They always have answers for your questions, it's 24/7 and you can do it all over chat. I highly recommend zendrop to anyone

Drop-Sphere E-commerce
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2024

The level of customer service when needing help figuring out my brand-new store or trying to fulfill my first order, Zendrop's Customer Service is top notch! My customer had a question about her purchase, and I was able to seek insight about the product from the customer service team and answer my customer's question completely, thank you Zendrop for being my business partner.

Halo Epic Essentials
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 7 maggio 2024

To be honest, I do not know what I am doing at times, and Zendrop literally taken me by the hand and walk me thru everything I have needed....very assuring to know they can help me thru this.

Adding to my review, once again, great and fast service, handled all my questions fast and provided great feedback. Very helpful!

Only Pet Fans
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

Nothing but good things to say about Zendrop. The best thing is they always have someone helpful available to chat to, the service is excellent.
They've always keep to their word when it comes to shipping times and replacements/refunds. I will always use Zendrop for my current and future drop shipping endeavors even if they don't have something I want to sell, their range of products is great anyway.

Hydro Soothe