Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 81% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 gennaio 2024

At first I was pretty confident using them,it seemed legit but it's not. Because the mobile version is not giving same features as on desktop I had to contact support to find how to do something, the agent was really nice and helpful. But then, the disappointment and frustration started, no response from support, no allocated agent, they DO NOT PROVIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION, they do not provide options on shipping anyway they just choose the best option in their opinion. I have made an order as if I was one on my customers to test it out, the processing took longer than expected and the shipping longer than expected, I received the order 2 days after an order I placed 3 days after the zendrop one with another similar company. The item I received was well packed but a strong perfume smell came out of it, the item seemed that it already been used as it was covered in greasy fingerprints and the item along with its accessories and accessory containers were scratched overall and had black marker stains. The product itself was an electronic acupuncture Massager but felt like a toy. I asked for a refund which was promptly done through credits and uninstalled.

The Bloody Store
Zendrop ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to get this to a resolution

10 gennaio 2024

theres no option for zero stars review otherwise i'll give zero stars, the main problem is that zendrops shipping time is worse. i got 2 orders on 28 december and today is 10 january but still they dont even have any info on shipping or tracking information, my order is still not dispatch from china, also their customer support not good, every day they just saying that someone from their team will contact me via email, thats it but no body solving my actual problem, even aliexpress shipping time is better than zendrop, zendrop is expansive too, i suggest not to go with zendrop to everyone, otherwise you have to face a lots of problems. please stay away from this zendrop.

Lootario
Zendrop ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you!

11 dicembre 2023

I received my first order November 24,2023 and is now December 11,2023 and the shipping information has not yet updated since November 30,2023. Is about to be 3 weeks and my customers still haven't received their order. I'm not sure what's going on, but is not a good feeling maintaining a business when your shipping times is not as promising. I can understand if at least there's any updates, but there's no sign of my customers receiving their products. At this point I'm debating waiting to pause my store until I have another drop shipping app that works with my store.

Grayson's Collection
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this and will make sure to assist you with a resolution.

4 gennaio 2024

I had my TikTok store shut down for 180 days because of Zendrop taking so long to deliver all my customer's orders. I tried getting a hold of customer service for weeks. No one has replied back, or try to get back to me. I will definitely not recommend Zendrop

Zillen LLC
Zendrop ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

11 dicembre 2023

Product costs are over double that on aliexpress or alibaba. Why bother?

To add:
- Handling/processing times take DAYS. Add that onto long shipping times and you've got unhappy customers
- Support staff take days to respond
- Sourcing staff don't care that their prices are double when questioned

Lushify
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. Can you please reach out to us at austin@zendrop.com and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

19 ottobre 2023

I have spent over a year sourcing unique products specifically for my store with another drop shipping agent, only to find out that when I switch from my current dropshipping agent, all the products I want to import to Zendrop, I have to send individual messages for every sourcing/import request to make sure it's kept private. This is not user friendly at all. Surely Zendrop should automatically keep it private unless it's already listed? This needs sorting out on your back end.

My Earthy Baby ZA
Sudafrica
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 20 ottobre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

16 gennaio 2024

Great service, helped me a lot

Muftee express
Regno Unito
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 17 gennaio 2024

Hi there,

It seems like you left a one-star review but wrote down good reviews. Happy to assist you in revision of this review.

Data modifica: 21 novembre 2023

Ever since I started with Zendrop their ability to import products from Aliexpress has been broken. You cannot import items properly. I was told for 4 days that IT was working on it. This company only wants your $79 a month. Stay away if you need to import from Aliexpress.
They say they have faster shipping because they source with certain vendors but this is not true. My orders still took over 20 days to receive. They gave me Free Plan Plus to change my review to a 5 star but after doing so and using there service it is still worse than any other service I have tried. I will stick with Dser's

Elite Gamers Lounge
Zendrop ha risposto 2 ottobre 2023

Thank you for your feedback on this! Austin from our team has reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

Data modifica: 25 ottobre 2023

Shipping with Zendrop has been frustratingly slow, often taking more than two weeks. We've also had issues with lost items during shipping, and it's a hassle to get refunds – we have to keep reaching out. Frankly, Zendrop's shipping management feels pretty disappointing, almost like dealing with sellers on AliExpress. We shouldn't have purchased the annual membership.

So, we've made a call to switch things up and move over to Dropshipman. It seems like a more reliable and budget-friendly option for us.

BellaBelle
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

Garbage they couldn't give me an explanation on why they couldn't deliver to the third biggest city in the U.S in there own words "We regret to inform you that, at this time, we are unable to ship to the countries you've mentioned. We understand your interest and we are actively working on expanding our shipping capabilities" ? doesn't make sense glad it was a free trial but that goes to show you these people just want your money , super high shipping fees bad customer service and overpriced.

Paws & Fur
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 19 ottobre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this we have reached out to assist you via mail. Excited to get this to a resolution!