Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 81% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2024

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
Grecia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

15 dicembre 2023

bom, mas sem muita informação nem detalhes

BERSHVIBE
Portogallo
Zendrop ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted.

22 gennaio 2024

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

29 novembre 2023

The person name Molly was helpful but my issues had not been resolved

Comfort Crown
Zendrop ha risposto 1 dicembre 2023

15 gennaio 2024

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 17 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

22 novembre 2023

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
Zendrop ha risposto 27 novembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

4 gennaio 2024

Just getting started, no opinion yet

ClickOrderSave
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to discuss you feedback in detail.

Data modifica: 23 novembre 2023

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

22 febbraio 2024

They are slow.. I tested the order process to see how fast or slow they are and quality of the products. I still haven't received my order I placed almost a month ago. I received 1 item which is great quality but I still haven't received the other item. This is not a good look when it comes to customers waiting on their orders.

Born Queen Boutique
17 febbraio 2024

Customer support is super helpful. Website is also self explanatory when it comes to finding and syncing products. In my opinion the way the payment is set up could be different, but that is again my opinion. Otherwise, the site is really useful in managing your business effectively.

My Store
Zendrop ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.