Recensioni (9.152)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 maggio 2024

I received a new order but it was cancelled. I reached out to Zendrop at 5am (EST) frustrated that there was no number to call, however after going through the FAQs and not finding what I needed I decided to use the chat and was quickly relieved when the bot offered me a human. She quickly resolved my issue and my order was immediately sent to the quoting process. Thanks Zendrop you rock!

Spontaneous Decisions
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2024

Overall support when needed is great! However, I am still figuring out the best way to have a complete communication cycle when facing product availability and processing time challenges. I still recommend the app.

B4 Lifestyles
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

I would recommend the app but unfortunately I did not like the answer I received. My store is in the U.S. Unfortunately the shipping prices of many items Ive been looking at are multiple times the cost of the product cost. This leaves little to no room for profit margin as I compare the prices of the same or similar products that are being offered on other platforms. Research

The Online Emporium
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2024

This app is amazing for those looking for a free supplier when first starting out, however the paid plans are way to expensive and dont offer much value. My favorite thing tho is definitely the refund proccess, its very easy and straightforward.

SelectSensations
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

Very professional team, support is always provided delivery on time, only one small issue forgetting the custom thank you card on some orders.

Havana Harmony
Paesi Bassi
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 giugno 2024

I would recommend Zendrop as I myself have started using their services for my Website and so far they are actually more reliable than I had thought. Thank you!

EnnG
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

The app is easy to use and the customer support is awsome. I have run into several issues with the function of this app and was confused a lot along the way, luckly I had help support. The quoting process is really confusing on this app and you can't see the cogs of your product from aliexpress untill a purchase is made, which takes another 2-3 days.

The Zen Home
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

As a jewelry dropshipper, I do have a criticism in that most of their jewelry doesn't explicitly state the materials in the product description or product title. That being said, their products are affordable and of good quality. Also, their customer support is top-notch! They do most of the heavy-lifting for me in terms of reaching out to suppliers and asking them for that information, which is MUCH appreciated.

Etherea
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

Zendrop has been a game-changer for my Shopify store with its fast shipping and high-quality products. Their user-friendly interface and automated fulfillment save me a lot of time. The customer support is top-notch and always ready to help. Highly recommend for anyone in the dropshipping business!

Salvora Amsterdam
Paesi Bassi
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

Over all user friendly, lots of good options too. Only sad part is when products randomly are removed from the site, but not auto removed from your store or listed as out of stock. They do send you an email which is helpful.

Fast friendly customer service too

TheHomieCollectives