Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 81% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 gennaio 2024

This is my very first run with dropshipping an far as see it,it's been amazing still learning so in that process I'm accomplishing small but large areas in my life in this an when I'm finish learning I'm going to Take it Over. NOVAISU CREATIION IS COMING

Novaisu
31 gennaio 2024

Vast selection of products, EXCELLENT customer service! I've had to contact them on a few different problems and they have always been prompt and courteous! Best of all they've always been able to fix my problems! By far the best Dropsipping app that I've used thus far!

Cornerstone Junction
13 gennaio 2024

Great time, very short respond time and always there to help. I can really recommend. Also, follow Jared Goetz (founder) on Instagram, you can learn something for life as well. ;)

Nexando
Germania
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2024

Had a problem with my billing and the support staff were quick to fix it and very professional about it. It was a pleasure chatting with the young Lady that helped me.

The GREAT STUFF STORE
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 2 febbraio 2024

Zendrop is special.

I did a free course and decided to sign up for the plus service. Their branding and other features made it look to be of higher quality --- which my customers deserve! I'm looking forward to doing business.

Also, I reached out to customer service about a product that didn't have a good description, and the agent Cyril reached out to the supplier to have that information updated. That was ridiculously efficient! O_O

I had another problem, and it was fixed in no time. Zendrop is different than other companies. I like them. I especially like their Academy where I'm learning about how to run my business, their live video calls / teaching sessions, and their customer service is better than the rest. They're also extremely responsive when you have any problem or concern. I am enjoying doing business with them. I hope we can be profitable together.

Damond
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Zendrop ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you!

22 gennaio 2024

Awesome company! Helped me out by pausing my subscription for a while until I'm ready to start again.

InstantKart
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

I absolutely like doing business with Zendrop. great fulfillment, fast processing and shipping, create after sale customer service, they always give me options to satisfy my clients to my best ability. and the ali express import extension works great, saves you some time importing products, and live support are fast and reliable. i have the plus plan which givers access to Zendrop academy, includes coaching call sessions, a lot of valuable courses to help you start your dropshipping journey. i definitely recommend zendrop, great DP app!

TacticalChrono
21 dicembre 2023

Never thought I could create a new account and still get to keep my plan from other accounts. Im happy with that service, while others let me down.

BidaWell
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

Great Dropshipping app, easy to use and works great with Shopify. Has various plans starting from $0 per month! great to get started with! and customer service and help files are great! thanks guys ^^

CB Moments Clothing
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

After some confusion in regards to an update for one of my customers, I currently use zendrop and let me just say Joanna was top notch with her customer service! She was able to help and guide me to help my customer get an update for her purchase! Thank you Zendrop and Joanna for your business! She’s amazing!!

BlissfulBurners