Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 13 novembre 2022

its sooo much great i enjoyed it very much its helping to grow my bussines i love you all very much thanks for helping me byee!!

MarketPlus
Georgia
14 novembre 2022

Great, Helps me find winning products and supply them very quickly. I recommend it to everyone to start dropshipping.

Volcanos
18 dicembre 2022

Easy To use and I'm very Excited to start drop shipping at 14, saving up for the boat! The tutorial videos were straight to earth and showed me what to do, I will for sure upgrade soon!

Charge
17 febbraio 2023

I just started using Zendrop in my store here on Shopify. They are easy to use, the app is easy to understand and I am happy with this American app and vendor. Thank you Zendrop!

Madison Grace Fashions
9 febbraio 2023

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

pegaleva
Brasile
7 novembre 2023

Molto valida e comoda, molto semplice da usare... assistenza top

petvilleitaly
Francia
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 gennaio 2023

the best place for dropshippers because of the verity of products that they have and of coerce the fast shipping

abstech
Egitto
9 novembre 2022

Great for dropshipping! I would recommend finding a product that works well for you and using it to your advantage.

Sunset Shop!
19 marzo 2023

easy to use, currently in the process of contacting suppiers but satisfied so far with the layout of the platform

Phoenix recovery aids
Regno Unito
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2023

APP muito bom e facilita muito a vida de nos dropshippers , otimo preço e conteudo muito bom e explicativo

GAVISTORE.GG