Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping & POD , 7,694件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月2日

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Zendropが返信しました 2024年2月5日

2024年1月15日

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
アプリの使用期間:12日
Zendropが返信しました 2024年1月17日

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

2023年11月22日

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Zendropが返信しました 2023年11月27日

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

2024年1月22日

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
アプリの使用期間:14日
Zendropが返信しました 2024年1月24日

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

2023年11月29日

The person name Molly was helpful but my issues had not been resolved

Comfort Crown
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Zendropが返信しました 2023年12月1日

編集日:2023年11月23日

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Zendropが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

2024年1月4日

Just getting started, no opinion yet

ClickOrderSave
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:7日
Zendropが返信しました 2024年1月8日

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to discuss you feedback in detail.

2024年2月12日

At the moment i am not sure on ho the system is going to help. I have not even received a welcome email and nor have i receivednthe email about the 200$ intro.

I built my site nearly 2 weeks ago, using the link on zendrop coalating items from from ali express, i can't even make a sale because most of the item had no price againt them, i have people waiting to make purchase but cant because no price on items.

I am hopefull that things ill improve.

WELLBEING LC
スペイン
Zendropが返信しました 2024年2月14日

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

2024年2月15日

My experience so far with Zendrop. Has been the products are bigger than they seem online. Which is cool. I gave Zendrop a 3 star rating because, the shipping. I've had an order go a month. It makes customers think about coming back. So until they can get a Faster shipping & handling, ill keep this review to 3 stars.

JR Merch
Zendropが返信しました 2024年2月20日

2024年2月22日

They are slow.. I tested the order process to see how fast or slow they are and quality of the products. I still haven't received my order I placed almost a month ago. I received 1 item which is great quality but I still haven't received the other item. This is not a good look when it comes to customers waiting on their orders.

Born Queen Boutique
Zendropが返信しました 2024年3月4日

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.