Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping & POD , 8,566件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年5月16日

I received a new order but it was cancelled. I reached out to Zendrop at 5am (EST) frustrated that there was no number to call, however after going through the FAQs and not finding what I needed I decided to use the chat and was quickly relieved when the bot offered me a human. She quickly resolved my issue and my order was immediately sent to the quoting process. Thanks Zendrop you rock!

Spontaneous Decisions
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月10日

Over all user friendly, lots of good options too. Only sad part is when products randomly are removed from the site, but not auto removed from your store or listed as out of stock. They do send you an email which is helpful.

Fast friendly customer service too

TheHomieCollectives
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年5月8日

I would recommend the app but unfortunately I did not like the answer I received. My store is in the U.S. Unfortunately the shipping prices of many items Ive been looking at are multiple times the cost of the product cost. This leaves little to no room for profit margin as I compare the prices of the same or similar products that are being offered on other platforms. Research

The Online Emporium
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年4月14日

Zendrop is a great app. It is very integrated with Shopify and is very simple to connect your store to your Zendrop account. However you can only connect your account to one Shopify account for some reason but I wish you could connect it to multiple in order to use it for multiple stores. The Customer Support is very quick and efficient with dealing with any problems you may have. From what I saw they had lots and lots of options for any products you may need, including different versions and colours.

All in all a great app and great organisation!

StrikeThrough
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月7日

Zendrop is great because you find a wide variety of products to put on your shopify store and they do the work of importing products and that information directly to your store!

Though I will say this, the product photos and/ or product descriptions can be lacking and you might have to go to other sites in order to find more information about a product instead of relying completely on zendrop

The customer service is great though and you can answers very quickly and the staff is super friendly.

This is all based on the Free Plan and as a store owner who has not sold any products to customers, there could be other caveats down the line but for now, it's a good place for beginners

Also a big plus is being able to import from aliexpress but that is available on the higher tiers now

EmuEden
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年5月7日

recommended for beginners, its very easy to use and understand. i've had no problems with them so far and if you're not using it then you're missing out.

TwoJuiced
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年5月3日

I would recommend this ap because it is easy and makes things simple. also, support is always available for your needs if you have questions or concerns regarding anything. Though they have a huge excellent selection and variety of interesting items, they don't have everything. for instance its hard to find tarps.

Gear Request
アプリの使用期間:29日
2024年3月18日

Good customer service and easy to use. Well organised and once an order comes in everything is done by Zendrop to get it to the customer. I would recommend however it is on the pricier side and in order to get custom packaging you need to already be selling a lot so may not be as friendly for brand new businesses.

Mystery Whips
フランス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年4月27日

Zendrop has great customer service- We aren't personally finished with our shopify website yet, but we have had plenty of questions for Zendrop through the live chat where we have had access to a real team member every time with our subscription.

Plush Fwends
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
編集日:2024年5月10日

HI,

I AM JUST TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT THIS APP, BUT I BELIEVE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS AFTER I HAVE ADJUSTED IT TO MY BUSINESS CONCEPT. AND THAT IS POSSIBLE.

I WILL RECOMMEND OTHERS TO LEARN ABOUT THIS TOO!

NOW I HAVE LEARNED A LOT MORE, AND CAN RECOMMEND NEWCOMERS TO BE POSITIVE . BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE OPPRTUNITES FOR A PROFITABLE BUSINESS HERE.

THE ZENDROP SUPPORT IS 24/7 WITH A QUALIFIED STAFF THAT HELP WITH ALL THE DETAILS, AS SOON AS YOU ENCOUNTER SOME OBSTICLES.

GOOD LUCK, BE CONFIDENT!