Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 mei 2024

Highly recommended, quick responses and knowledgeable staff.
Easy to get in the chat and quickly resolve the issues.

Latinas Thread
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
4 mei 2024

there are a lot of different products and its really easy to use! Customer service is also really helpfull if you have a specific problem. five stars

Magnetique Fragrances
Duitsland
7 mei 2024

top top top

Luxartis
Zwitserland
5 april 2024

Easy to work with and fast support

Wixlure
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Their UI is beautiful, and their customer service is extremely fast and helpful at resolving any problems you have.

Eden
Nederland
19 mei 2024

I've been a loyal user of Zendrop for an extended period, and I am continually impressed by the exceptional quality and performance of this app. Zendrop has proven to be an indispensable tool in my daily routine, consistently delivering high-quality service across the board.

One of the standout features of Zendrop is its high quality. The app is meticulously designed, offering a user-friendly interface that is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. It runs smoothly without any glitches or crashes, which speaks volumes about the developers' commitment to maintaining a reliable and efficient platform. The functionality of the app is top-notch, providing all the features I need with impressive precision and accuracy.

Moreover, Zendrop's response time is remarkably fast. Whether I am accessing data, uploading content, or navigating through various sections, the app performs these tasks with incredible speed. This efficiency greatly enhances my productivity and overall user experience, allowing me to accomplish tasks swiftly and without unnecessary delays.

However, what truly sets Zendrop apart is its exceptional customer service. The support team is always readily available, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and courtesy. Whenever I have encountered an issue or had a question, the response has been prompt and thorough. The representatives are knowledgeable and patient, ensuring that my concerns are addressed effectively and to my satisfaction.

In summary, Zendrop exemplifies excellence in both its technical capabilities and customer support. The high-quality design, rapid response times, and outstanding customer service create a seamless and enjoyable user experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Zendrop to anyone seeking a reliable and superior app for their needs.

GlamChic
Israël
11 maanden gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

I recommend Zendrop with a lot of love. They are very fast and very helpful, they answer every question I have immediately and 10 times a day. They have 5 stars from me

Idealist Shop
Duitsland
11 maanden gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

I wanted more images to go with one of the products that I list from them and was able to get more from the live support agent, Mariane. She got it done in 5 minutes no problem.

Overall, I have been using Zendrop for almost a year. I used their template to build my site and fill it with a wide range of products. I appreciate being able to use the free plan to do it.

Bazaare Mart
12 maanden gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Great shipping times!

Scudette
Zweden
23 april 2024

good

KayG