ZeroOut , 61 recensies

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 maart 2015

Zero Out works just as advertised, the time this app saves us is phenomenal. We haven't run across any glitches and the developer has been quick, responsive and friendly-even before we signed up-which is much appreciated.

faymyersparts.com
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
8 oktober 2014

Hi, I have found zero out to be very useful and at a great price. Excellent support from Aaron

Togtastic
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
24 april 2015

This app makes running our store much easier.
www.eChic.com.au for Ron Bennett

Ron Bennett Menswear
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
24 september 2014

Excellent. Did what it said. A lot of my products had sold out - I had plans to hide them but did not have time to go one by one & I found Zero Out. It saved me a lot of time.

Le Trésor
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 november 2014

This app streamlines a big part of my business, since I sell a lot of limited quantity or one-of-a-kind items, it really helps make sure the ones that I don't have any more of aren't shown. Debated for a while whether or not to pay for it, but so glad I finally pulled the trigger. It saves me soooo much time, and helps because I don't have to remember to check on the sold out items at all. Great app!

Pangea Handmade
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
12 mei 2015

Very clean, very quick and does exactly what it promises. The support team have also been friendly and very prompt.

The Drift Record Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
4 oktober 2014

I really love this app, does exactly what it says & keeps the customers happy, by hiding things we don't have so the customer spends their time only seeing what we do have!

ODIZ Baby Supply
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
24 september 2014

Being a small business this is exactly what we needed.

The app has worked seamlessly, free up a lot of time spent on the backend, thus giving us more time to focus on other facets of the web site.

Milly and Eugene
11 maanden gebruiken de app
24 september 2014

Finally, A simple add that does what it is supposed to do. Thank you so much for making this app. It took under 2 minutes to complete and instantly hid all sold items , great app for any business who does not re-stock inventory or does not have the option to pre-order.

ModPair
10 maanden gebruiken de app
5 oktober 2014

Awesome App, have big future in all stores at shopify

Trimoda