Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 maart 2024

Awesome product, never had an issue with it. Super helpful customer insights. Jason (founder) is super easy to work with and always helps when we have questions. highly recommend

Locale
11 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Jason was super helpful getting us started, and we have gotten a lot of great customer feedback in just over a month of use. This will be a staple of our shopping experience for a long time to come.

The Swamp Shop
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

A very comprehensive and flexible app. Really well implemented, easy to understand, with lots of options and first-class support! I had a specific question and was helped within a few minutes. Another issue was also solved directly within a very short time. Super friendly team!

e[s]thetic space
Duitsland
15 dagen gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

I just love Zigpoll Customer Surveys. A lot of great features, but really key for me is the easy internationalization, ability to run & target several different surveys, and the ease of pushing data into other tools for segmentation.

pawital
Slovenië
22 januari 2024

I have had Zigpoll installed for about two months now, and I have been getting really useful information back from our customers. The information has enabled us to improve our offering, our product page, and other elements to our service. The support is great too, with real people to communicate with.

Gorgeous Alpacas
Verenigd Koninkrijk
27 februari 2024

The product is easy to use, but I did have a couple of questions. I reached out and was easily able to have a demo setup, and have all my questions answered. I like the flexibility of how it has some default surveys to work with shopify as well as the logic branches that makes it even more flexible.

Foxbrim Naturals
28 februari 2024

Its worked great for our business so far. Also, excellent customer service!
Easy set up

Parentgiving
6 maanden gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

I recently added the the app, and so far I am enjoying it! It's fairly easy, I love the analytics, and it has many options for surveys to use. I wanted to try doing a survey a little different than I've done my others, so reached out to customer service. Jason reached out to me quickly, and helped me with the multitude of questions I had for him. He made sure he understood what I was asking in order to properly help me, and I truly appreciated it. Would I recommend.... absolutely! And thanks again, Jason! You're awesome.

LEWA Candle Company
10 dagen gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

Excellent app, easy to install and use, captures very valuable information from customers at checkout to help improve store. Highly recommend.

Tuhi Stationery Ltd
Nieuw-Zeeland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

Beautiful, fast and clean interface with an incredible set of features at an amazing price. What more could you want? Great support that goes above and beyond when you have a question - they've got that too! Best survey app we've used!

The Useless Pancreas