Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 oktober 2021

We started with the free version but we got more responses than we expected. We decided to try another free survey, but we got no responses at all. We just upgraded. Zigpoll is worth the price!

Skineez®
23 maart 2020

Love this poll for my site! Started getting responses immediately and it allows me to ask my customers questions that can better convert them. Jason was awesome in assisting me in a timely manner when I needed help! Thank you!

Designer Dupes
17 april 2022

Traffic app that allows us to ask questions of our customers without risking the sale. Great customer service too.

Only Dining Chairs
Australië
10 juni 2020

I use this app for post purchase and other metadata information to learn more about our customers. This app does well and they have a very good support for any help that is needed.

Promescent
Bewerkt 8 september 2020

I am using this app to create a poll where people vote for their favorite artist in a competition.
I've always been a bit skeptical about Polls but I couldn't think of a better voting mechanism on my website so I decided to give ZigPoll a try due to the 5-Star responses.
After only a week I'm becoming a total convert. I'm shocked at how many people are voting and I tried out a "how did you hear about us survey" too which has given me amazing insights!!!

SO, functionality... big tick!!!
BUT even more surprising was the INCREDIBLE support I've received!!!
I shot off a late evening email to find out something I was sure was not possible and was responded to almost IMMEDIATELY by support.
They were so accommodating and did not give up on me until all my queries were resolved.

I have to say, it is indeed rare to get such incredible service that I am now leaving this very glowing review.

I love this software (I managed to set up my Polls without even consulting the user guide) and more than even that, I LOVE the SUPPORT!!!!

Thank you ZigPoll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY
2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 januari 2023

Excellent support - blistering fast customer service who actually handles the small improvements suggested.

PureTime
Denemarken
2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 december 2022

I use this app, and it's helped me understand my customers more. The tech support is really quick and friendly!

Grabba Collective
6 september 2022

Love this 'little' app. It's clean looking, LOTS of functionality and the team is always here to help. With the phasing out of cookies from Google, Apple, etc. This is the best way to get valuable insights from our customers.

GARÇON
Bewerkt 4 april 2022

We were looking for a simple & robust website polling tool and Zigpoll was perfect for that. Functionally it works well - has site/audience targeting & poll design customisation, allows switching between multiple Shopify stores on the interface, language localisation, and poll results exports. The team was very responsive, open to taking in & implementing key feature requests, & pricing is very reasonable too.

waterdrop®
Duitsland
2 oktober 2022

As a new website owner, I needed a quick, easy, and budget-friendly way to gather feedback from new email subscribers, and Zigpoll did the trick. I appreciated that I could customize the polls to ask the questions I needed answers to rather than having to use standard questions drawn up by someone else. Highly recommended!

Lakehouse Games