Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 januari 2021

Great App, I was searching long time for something like that that works as I want and I am glad I found it - also super helpful customer service!

KUKUVAYA Ideas
Griekenland
10 maart 2022

Affordable post-purchase survey app that gets the job done, looks great, and is easy to use. The team is very responsive and open to new feature suggestions.

Slinger
4 augustus 2022

Using this app to conduct a pop-up survey, and it's been amazing so far with all the customization options and survey results dashboard. Customer service has also been really good with responding to questions quickly and making custom functions available (S/O to Jason!)

Tression
10 april 2022

Incredible App, which has solved all our business needs! Futhermore their customer service is simply exceptional.

Indulge in Beauty
Zuid-Afrika
22 januari 2020

This app does exactly what I want it to and when I had a question, support responded within ONE HOUR. That's amazing. Thank you SO much for this absolutely brilliant app!

Persephone Love
27 dagen gebruiken de app
5 september 2023

Customer service has gotten back to us incredibly fast (1-2 hours) any time we needed help. The free plan is amazing for getting set up and knowing if ZigPoll is the right fit. I love that we can put a widget or embed link on any page of our website as well as the easy integration with the Shopify order confirmation page.

Joe's Gaming & Electronics
5 dagen gebruiken de app
28 februari 2023

Incredible experience with Zigpoll. I was able to easily access personal time with the founder who was incredibly thoughtful and happy to help make sure our store received the most possible benefit from their software. If you're reading this, you're wasting your time: by now, you could be already Zigpolling your way to the future!

allways
25 dagen gebruiken de app
13 september 2022

I've found the interface very easy to use with seamless integrations to popular apps including Klaviyo.

Rastelli's
25 dagen gebruiken de app
26 september 2023

As a small business, we love Zigpoll; it boasts remarkable user-friendliness, and the customer service is truly exceptional. We proposed a (minor) update to enhance the user experience, and Jason successfully executed it within a matter of hours. This level of responsiveness is truly remarkable and unheard of! Moreover, it's fantastic for gaining insights into where our customers are discovering us and understanding their skin types. 10/10, highly recommend.

My Herbitual
1 dag gebruiken de app
18 april 2023

Not only is the app user friendly with fantastic functionality, but the different pricing tiers make sense. Better than all that though is the practically immediate and thorough customer service. Couldn't recommend this app more, absolutely try it before anything else.

Moodcast Fragrance Co.