Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 februari 2023

Who doesn't want a dialog with their customers? Find out when they are happy, annoyed, or just needing a little more help with Zigpoll. We use it to get customer feedback and then construct automated engagements with them. The app is very flexible, with timing and display options that just work like the customer wants.

Rulo™ Skin
2 februari 2022

Their customer support is amazing. I had an issue, got a response within an hour and they're building a feature to make it even better straight away. 100% recommend.

BOAS
Nederland
7 april 2022

Smooth and intuitive application and great customer service! It is completely customisable and extremely easy to work with.

Lactimaf
Portugal
Bewerkt 18 april 2022

I'm just getting started & very impressed with how easily & quick Jason set it up for my business. I'm so excited how he has it at my website, as well as being able to send the link out with my newsletter. I love it! Update on 4/18/2022, already getting several submissions on what clients & potential clients would like to see more of at my website!!

Crystal’s Creations
5 dagen gebruiken de app
1 augustus 2022

I don't understand why so few people know about this app - Zigpoll has the best-in-class post purchase survey tool that's designed very well, priced sensibly and has super fast customer support by the founder himself. I'm going to promote this in my DTC circles!

Skillmatics
16 november 2020

The app developer is very helpful and will even walk you through how to set up the form that you want!

Party Postess
5 mei 2019

Great app, easy to use. The customer support is really good as well, the creator is open for any suggestions and especially when the app is free to affordable it really deserves 5 stars.

Unbox Your Goods
8 december 2022

Wonderful app with many features, but easy to use. Best of all, it comes with outstanding customer support from the beginning to end of any project. Highest recommendation: A++!!!

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available
10 oktober 2022

This app is amazing, they reached out as soon as I downloaded it and helped me through it. 100% Recommend this app.

MotocutzMX
30 januari 2023

The app itself is great and brought really good results straight away so I was very excited to get the insights from my customers using Zigpoll. However, there are 2 concerns, which probably means I won't continue using it:
1. A response is each click from the customer so 3 basic questions (including asking if they have a moment to answer 2 questions) from one customer is 3 responses from my limit. I could see how I could really use the app in lots of ways but the way this works is too limiting, even as you upgrade the plan. It actually works against you using it!
2. Secondly, $100 is too much for a small business to pay to remove the logo. In all, I'm not sure I'll keep this now - a shame as it could really help my business, it just doesn't have the right pricing package.

Love My Libre
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Argonautic Labs heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! Zigpoll can be used for a lot of different things so pricing is tricky to get right for everyone and it is why we chose the submission based model. That being said, we are always willing to work with our customers to find pricing that is inclusive of their individual needs and use-cases. I just sent you an email from jason@zigpoll.com in hopes I can get some more info from you so we can better accommodate you and learn how to improve our pricing model going forward. If you don't receive my email, please contact me at jason@zigpoll.com or by filling out the contact form on our website: https://www.zigpoll.com/contact . Thanks again!