Recensies (287)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 juni 2024

This app is easy to use and has excellent customer service!

vsl3.com
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
2 juni 2024

堺一文字光秀
Japan
5 maanden gebruiken de app
17 april 2024

It does what I need it to link in with orders and customers. I've needed support twice now to ask if I can do certain things and both times received excellent help. I do know I'm only using part of it's function too.

The Brick Tile Company
Verenigd Koninkrijk
10 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2024

Once you get the hang of it, it's very helpful. Any confusion though, the staff is more than happy to help. Thank you!

Merry Go Sweets
8 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Super quick and easy to implement. I created surveys on all 5 of our brands within a matter of minutes!

Alex's Low-Acid Organic Coffee
2 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Fantastic customer service. I sent an email request about updating legacy APIs and received an immediate response helping me resolve the request.

Mom Water
8 maanden gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

We have been very pleased with using the platform so far. It is extremely intuitive and easy for our entire team to use. We now rely solely on Zigpoll for sending surveys like NPS and pop-ups during the customer journey on our site. We requested some updates to better suit our business and client needs, and Jason has been incredibly helpful in implementing various updates. This demonstrates the company's commitment to evolving according to the needs of different clients! We highly recommend it.

AMARO
Brazilië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Zigpoll can be really powerful in terms of attribution if you know how to use it well. Jason is a really helpful guy!

MyMuse India - An Intimate Wellness Brand For All People
India
5 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Extremely customizable and the very best support team! Quick responses every time and they've helped us customize it perfectly for what we need. The insights are actionable and the interface is very intuitive.

Purely For You
3 maanden gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

Unbelievably good customer service (replied to me in about 5 minutes), complete with Loom videos. I can't recommend these guys enough. The app is great too, very easy to use and very useful for Paid Traffic attribution.

VITAMAN USA