Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. tammikuu 2024

I've had lots of experience on various platforms. Zipify includes many of the best in class features already built in to their platform. No other apps (other than one click upsell which is easily activated) make it as easy to really improve your performance.

Zipify truly integrates with Shopify and seem to be always ahead in innovating to help you increase sales. They don't offer support at night or weekends so that's why I did not give them 5 stars.

Troop149
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 31. tammikuu 2024

Hey Troop149,

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and having a good experience so far. If you need anything in the future please reach out. We have continuous coverage throughout the work week, including overnight hours for EST. We also have limited coverage on both Saturday and Sunday from 4:00a-12:00p to help address any questions that arise over the weekend.

2. joulukuu 2023

We scrapped a WIP Shopify theme which we hired a dev team for, and restarted from scratch using Zipify Pages. If we hadn't hired the devs in the first, we could have saved 181 months' worth of Zipify Pages Advanced in cost AND optimized our pages a lot sooner! Best of all, I have zero knowledge in website development yet I was able to build functional pages that aren't riddled with bugs (yes, the WIP Shopify theme we scrapped required us to spend even more on dev fees for debugging, only because they did such a bad job to begin with)! Guys and gals, if you're going to hire a dev, then at least make them use Zipify Pages. Better yet, just do it yourself. It's easy enough to pick up and customer support is 5-stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

As for results, here's what I can say. Our prior Shopify person set up an opt-in page which is just a bunch of ants (walls of text) and a contact form against a white page. That ran for at least half a year, with Meta and Google Ads, and we got 2 leads IIRC . We switched off the ads and I convinced my boss to let me adopt Zipify Pages. Just launched the new Zipify-powered opt-in page about 2 weeks ago, heavily referencing Smart Marketer's and Zipify's page templates, ran no ads, and we already got 2 leads!

I just showed my boss Zipify One Click Upsell, and that's going to be our next investment. Once again, big thanks to the helpful and efficient customer support team!

Sarnies Bangkok
Thaimaa
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 6. joulukuu 2023

Hey Sarnies Bangkok! WOW. Thank you so much for this awesome review! We love to hear that you do not have a background in development, yet found that building pages with Zipify Pages was straightforward. That is the goal we aim for in building the app. Stoked that you had an excellent experience with our support team and your new Zipify Pages are already converting, too. If you need anything, please reach out.

30. lokakuu 2023

I tried Pagefly and Shogun and the learning curve was just too steep, plus I didn't have the time to learn or the money to pay a contractor! So I opted for Zipify.

Although it's not perfect (and none are) it is very user-friendly for a beginner like me and the support team are excellent.

I have recently added the blogging function and, with lots of help from support, managed to get it up and running on my Shopify site. It is infinitely better than the useless option on Shopify and does the job nicely.

Hello Dame London UK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Hello Dame London UK! We are thrilled to hear that Zipify Pages was easy for you to set up and that you found it to be user-friendly as a beginner. Our support team is the best in the business (we are a little biased) and we're stoked that they were able to provide you with the help you needed for the blog function. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Stoked to have you on board!

5. tammikuu 2024

There was a learning curve in figuring out how to use the app. Editing some elements of the preset template wasn't as easy as other page builders. I reached out to customer support the first time and the agent gave me a generic response and referred me to FAQ. The second agent was very helpful and thorough. The page that I'm trying them out on looks nice, but I'm interested to see how well it performs. Not sure I'd spend $30+ a month at this point, but we'll see!

Evolution Awaits - A Higher You
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 10. tammikuu 2024

Hey Evolution Awaits - A Higher You

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and value your feedback, it helps us make improvements and we have shared it with our support team. Please keep an eye out for the all-new, ultra-flexible Page Builder that is being released on January 16th. With endless possibilities, we hope that it will improve user participation and that it will turn your review into a 5-star experience. We are always here if you need anything!

29. marraskuu 2023

Great app, very versatile, easy-to-use and effective. Real asset during BFCM. Helpful support, Tasha offers excellent assistance! Recommended AAAAA+++++

Bathmate Direct
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 6. joulukuu 2023

Hey Bathmate Direct! Thank you for leaving us a review and for the A+++++ recommendation. Stoked to hear Zipify Pages was a real asset for you during your BFCM sales and that you found the app easy to use and effective. Our support team is the best, and we will be sure to let Tasha know you appreciate her excellent assistance. Please reach out if you need anything.

12. marraskuu 2023

Customer service is excellent! Quick to reply, friendly, and helpful. Tutorials are helpful as well to help you quickly understand how to use their tool.

Health Jefe
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 15. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Health Jefe! Really glad to hear you found the tutorials useful in quickly helping you understand how to use the app. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

24. lokakuu 2023

If you don't know how to create page templates and/or don't have the time or money this is the best page builder available. Easy A/B testing too - on the fly.

SaltWrap
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for your review, SaltWrap! We are stoked to hear that you found page creation and A/B testing to be an easy process. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

29. tammikuu 2024

Awesome App and great staff!

Droolees
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 31. tammikuu 2024

Hey Droolees,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We think you're great too!

15. marraskuu 2023

Now that I'm used to the interface, I'm grateful for this tool and its functionality. Great, responsive customer service.

Real Mushrooms
Kanada
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 22. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for leaving us your honest feedback, Real Mushrooms. Stoked that you're grateful for Zipify Pages and its functionality. If you need anything, please reach out.

1. helmikuu 2024

As usual your support team has been phenomenal and very quick to fix my issues. Thank you 5 stars!!!

ORANGE KNIGHT & CO.
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 7. helmikuu 2024

Hey Orange Knight & Co,

Thank you for the review and kind words to our Support Team, we'll make sure to pass them along. We're always around if you ever need anything and hope you have a 5 star day!