Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. tammikuu 2024

I've had lots of experience on various platforms. Zipify includes many of the best in class features already built in to their platform. No other apps (other than one click upsell which is easily activated) make it as easy to really improve your performance.

Zipify truly integrates with Shopify and seem to be always ahead in innovating to help you increase sales. They don't offer support at night or weekends so that's why I did not give them 5 stars.

Troop149
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 31. tammikuu 2024

Hey Troop149,

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and having a good experience so far. If you need anything in the future please reach out. We have continuous coverage throughout the work week, including overnight hours for EST. We also have limited coverage on both Saturday and Sunday from 4:00a-12:00p to help address any questions that arise over the weekend.

20. marraskuu 2023

the customer service is great but it would be nice to make this landing page builder more flexible when it comes to editing. more templates to choose from

Essential Sprays
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 22. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Essential Sprays. Please check out our template library, where you can find a large variety of proven, profitable templates, and stay tuned as new updates are coming in a few weeks! If you need anything, please reach out.

- Team Zipify

18. helmikuu 2024

We're really pleased with this application as it has been easier to use than the other page builders that we have tried. It seems to be developed properly and actually contains decent pre-made designs. Our only issue is with the monthly fees. $30 per month for only 5 pages is too steep. We cannot commit to paying the monthly subscription fee when the product is too restricted and we certainly could not afford to upgrade to the more expensive plans. Regretfully, we will need to consider looking for an alternative option.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Zipify Apps vastasi 22. helmikuu 2024

Hey WonderCraft LTD,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We know everyone's budget is different and try our best to accommodate by offering a tiered pricing plan. Our support team would be happy to discuss all options and see if there is something that would better suit your needs, we'd hate to see you leave without the opportunity to speak with you. You can reach out to our team directly in the app by using the chat function. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out.

- Team Zipify

2. elokuu 2023

verry helpful and professional team !
the app is really good .
many options .
needs only imagination

McAllester Electronic
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 10. elokuu 2023

Thank you for your review, McAllester Electronic. We're glad you find the app so good and our Support Team helpful and professional! Please keep an eye out for non-stop feature releases, and if you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out.

Muokattu 15. kesäkuu 2018

Great usability and integration with Shopify, but it would be better if it allowed a little more freedom with certain elements, like image sizes and block customization, for example.

Lovethiskitchen
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. elokuu 2022

Zipify Support is SUPER helpful. They reply quickly and are very knowledgable. I've had a lot of questions and they have answered all of them!

Chooseco LLC
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 10. elokuu 2022

Hey Chooseco LLC! Thanks for the review. I might be a little biased, but I think our support team is the best around! Stoked to hear they have been able to answer all of your questions. If anything else comes up, please reach out!

29. marraskuu 2021

I use this for all my landing pages, especially for ads. The only thing I don't love is some of the inability to change the user interface and look of certain widgets.

Moisture Love
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Zipify Apps vastasi 3. joulukuu 2021

Hey Moisture Love thanks for the honest review! We definitely understand the need to customize things, and we're working on making those types of controls more accessible to you. Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely take it to heart! If you need anything just reach out!

18. huhtikuu 2020

Easy to use interface and really helpful support staff! I wish this were more seamlessly integrated with their OCU app; however, it gets the job done :)

Keto Function
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 20. helmikuu 2020

Amazing! Easily the best app for landing pages and optimizing conversion rate / average order value. I would recommend this to any e-commerce company.

Clean Machine®
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. syyskuu 2019

The app is great and the support team is really helpful and supportive. They were just available when I pinged them for support.

Mira herbals Inc