17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 769

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
30. březen 2023

Loving it so far! Just got started out with my store but not having any issues with it yet, the app has a good interface.

Buyable
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 3. duben 2023

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
Our Shopify APP is built for Shopify sellers, it includes exclusive functions that help you manage order tracking, improve customer experience, and reduce customer service workloads, such as the store tracking page, Email Notifications, PayPal connections, and package insurance.
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always! ❤️

16. listopad 2022

I installed 17track because I want to make life easier for my customers. It is a great choice, because it is for free for 12 months! Manager helped me to install and approve my store really quick. Thanks a lot for assistence!

The claw brand
Itálie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 17. listopad 2022

Dear Friend,

Congratulations! You became our co-creator and got 12 months of free tracking quota!
Also, we are delighted that our customer service has been rated so highly by you!❤️
I'm very proud of our customer service for doing a great job serving our valued users!😊

6. březen 2023

Excellent customer support. Helped me fixed my problem on time. Love this app! I higly recommend this app to anyone looking to add track my order page on their store.

Iaxevo
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 8. březen 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your positive comments and feedback.
We are honored that our customer service has received such a high rating from you! ❤️I'm so proud of how well our customer service has done a great job serving our valued users! 😊
We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!

21. leden 2022

When I needed to add some text to this query widget, the 17TRACK team immediately solved it for me and promised to develop some self-service functions in the future. Very awesome!!

Eufzone
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 24. leden 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
It is our pleasure to be able to help you.
If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with the best service.
Regards,
Team 17TRACK

3. březen 2023

First of all, all tracking apps use similar APIs to track packages, meaning their speed and accuracy are very similar.

But 17track has one of the most lenient free plans out there for smaller businesses, and their paid plans are better priced than most

Levior
Kanada
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 6. březen 2023

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
We partner with 1600+ carriers worldwide to show the tracking info in one place so you can get information about your packages. We will continue to work hard to support data synchronization for more carriers. 💪

12. duben 2023

Great app to use for solving all your tracking issues. This helps the customer to track their orders efficiently. Highly recommended!

PIESPER
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 17. duben 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for being our valuable user! ❤️
By adding a tracking page to your store, customers can not only self-track packages in your store to reduce your customer service workload, but also make customer traffic retention, promote secondary sales, and improve product exposure opportunities!

4. leden 2023

very helpful! usually I transfer tracking number manually from shopify to paypal but now it's all goes automatically :)

Murrshop
Švédsko
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 12. leden 2023

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
Certainly! 17TRACK supports auto sync of the tracking number and the carrier to PayPal so that your customers can view the order status through PayPal and it will decrease potential disputes.

9. červen 2022

This app has worked wonders for me and my dropshipping business. I definitely recommend using this application.

EVEN BOSS
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 10. červen 2022

Hi EVEN BOSS,

Thank you so much for sharing such a pleasant feedback with us!

We are so glad that our APP can help you in your Business!

Your satisfaction is our motivation, we will continue to work hard for the user to create a more satisfactory APP!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

9. listopad 2022

Support's been really helpful and provided me evey my need! I like 17Track and definetely will use it in all my next stores!

Dogs Wear™
Německo
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 10. listopad 2022

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your positive review of our Customer Service!❤️ You are our valuable user! We are committed to providing our help and service to you!

If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. 😊

12. srpen 2022

Support très aimable, Rapide et efficace. Vraiment rien de négatif. Réponse en quelques secondes. Quelque soit la réponse. Parfait!

SpaceGenix
Francie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 12. srpen 2022

Bonjour, équipe SpaceGenix !

Merci beaucoup pour votre note élevée sur le service de notre équipe ! 🤩Cela me rend heureux de voir que notre travail a été utile et a fait la différence !

Nous espérons que notre application et les services de l'équipe de soutien vous apporteront une meilleure expérience à l'avenir!😊.

Si vous avez des questions ou des suggestions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous vous répondrons dans les plus brefs délais.

Merci encore pour votre soutien et votre reconnaissance !

Meilleures salutations,