17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 757

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. prosinec 2023

Great app. Automates the process for customers to track their orders. Also allows you on certain plans to place products on the tracking notification for potential upsells. Must have to keep customer happy

NoviceVibe
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
24. leden 2024

Super app, very advanced features. I recommend using it, easy integration and customizable with many options!

BeautyCurl
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
5. duben 2024

We have been running 17 track for a number of weeks now and are currently very satisfied.
They are also there for you if you need support.

Chique Design
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
12. únor 2024

This app is simply phenomenal! 17TRACK has revolutionized the way I track my packages. Its user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, and its accuracy and reliability are unmatched. Major kudos to the team behind this invaluable tool for online shoppers. I highly endorse it!

Get Rid Of Man Boobs
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
19. březen 2024

Best tracking app, you can customize tracking page, and sends emails to customers regarding there product status.

Roamade

Truebeauty
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
31. prosinec 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to the entire 17TRACK team for the outstanding service and support you have consistently provided.

Your commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, and it is truly appreciated. Whether it's tracking packages seamlessly, offering user-friendly interfaces, or providing prompt and helpful customer service, 17TRACK has consistently exceeded my expectations.

In a world where reliable and efficient logistics play a crucial role, 17TRACK has proven to be an invaluable partner. Your dedication to streamlining the tracking process and ensuring a smooth experience for users like me has made a significant impact.

Thank you for setting the standard for excellence in the industry. Your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed, and I am grateful to be a beneficiary of your exceptional services.

I look forward to continued collaboration and am confident that 17TRACK will continue to thrive and excel in delivering top-notch services to its users.

Tienda Latina Global
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
23. únor 2024

Great App. This is a must-have if you are doing any volume. I recommend it,

ZenZebar.com
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
24. únor 2024

Great facility to give customers without leaving the website, they can see their tracking details right there and then. The team is helpful and sent clear instructions on setting up the page. Happy with the app so far!

Bear Hugs
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 22 hodinami
7. únor 2024

Amazing App that allows me to track all my shipments easily!

Homely