17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 746

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
15. březen 2023

As an online store owner, managing shipments and ensuring customer satisfaction is one of my top priorities. The 17TRACK Order platform, integrated with PayPal tracking, has been a game-changing solution for my e-commerce business.

17TRACK offers a comprehensive and easy-to-use solution for tracking packages from over 500 different carriers worldwide. The ability to monitor all my shipments in one place, regardless of the shipping service used, has significantly improved my store's logistical efficiency. The platform's clean, user-friendly interface allows me to quickly access and monitor the status of all outgoing packages.

The PayPal integration has added another layer of convenience. By connecting my store's PayPal account to 17TRACK, I can effortlessly import all my recent transactions and their associated tracking information. This saves me valuable time and eliminates the need to manually input tracking details for each order.

Customers have also benefitted from this seamless integration, as they can now easily track their orders through the 17TRACK platform. This has resulted in fewer inquiries about shipment statuses and a noticeable improvement in overall customer satisfaction.

In conclusion, the combination of 17TRACK Order and PayPal tracking has greatly streamlined the shipping and tracking process for my online store. I highly recommend this solution to other e-commerce business owners looking to enhance their logistical efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.

UzoShop
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 21. březen 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
17TRACK supports auto sync of the tracking number and the carrier to PayPal so that your customers can view the order status through PayPal and it will decrease potential disputes.
Email Notifications can be chosen to notify your customers or yourself, which will keep you and your customers informed of the status of orders, which can help increase your customer's satisfaction and your sales.
We partner with 1700+ carriers worldwide to show the tracking info in one place so you can get information about your packages. We will continue to work hard to support data synchronization for more carriers.💪

10. listopad 2022

I used this app to help my customers track their orders. I am very satisfied with this app up to this points as it works perfectly fine and the customer support is amazing as well. Recommend you to give it a try!

Eplorit
Malajsie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 10. listopad 2022

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your positive comment and feedback. Your encouragement will keep us moving forward and constantly improving our service.

12. prosinec 2022

out of all apps in shopify apps store this is the best. Great customer service and working properly and looking good with store themes

NextLevel Decoration
Polsko
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 12. prosinec 2022

Dear Friend,

Surprisingly! 😍Our APP gets such a high recommendation from you!
We will also continue to work hard to optimize the APP to bring a better experience to users!

Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤

11. listopad 2022

I love how clear the tracking info is for me and for the customer. It saves me a lot of time as customers don't message me anymore asking where their order is because post office doesn't update the info. I also love how 17TRACK integrates into the website page so everything shown stays on brand.
The support is very fast and ready to help with any questions you might have. A must have app for every shop!

Dragons' Garden
Nizozemsko
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 11. listopad 2022

Dear Friend,

Great!❤️Thanks for sharing it with us! ❤️It makes us happy to see our work has been useful and made a difference!

22. březen 2023

parfait c'est une superbe application, et il ont un support au top ! il mérite 5 étoiles tu peut suivre tes commandes en direct !

Gyrobol
Francie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 27. březen 2023

Cher ami,
Merci beaucoup d'être notre précieux utilisateur ! ❤️
Nous travaillons en partenariat avec plus de 1700 transporteurs dans le monde entier pour afficher les informations de suivi en un seul endroit afin que vous puissiez obtenir des informations sur vos colis. Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour soutenir la synchronisation des données pour plus de transporteurs. 💪
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour nous faire part de vos commentaires, nous vous aiderons comme toujours ! ❤️
Meilleures salutations,

15. únor 2023

Perfect app, literally all you need for the tracking and it helps a lot for gaining trust with customers

FluffyComforts
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 17. únor 2023

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!❤️
We partner with 1600+ carriers worldwide to show the tracking info in one place so you can get information about your packages. We will continue to work hard to support data synchronization for more carriers.💪

30. leden 2023

The logistics plugin is a game-changer for my e-commerce store. It has streamlined my shipping process and made it much more efficient. The user interface is intuitive and the tracking features are top-notch. I highly recommend this plugin to any online business looking to improve their shipping operations.

cubbum
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 1. únor 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for users.
We partner with 1500+ carriers worldwide to show the tracking info in one place so you can get information about your packages. We will continue to work hard to support data synchronization for more carriers.💪

6. březen 2023

What a awesome App. Just started and got messages to things that had to be perfected that i didn't think of. And Tina done it for me so fast. Great service.

4 By Force
Jihoafrická republika
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 8. březen 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for being our valuable user! ❤️
We are delighted that our customer service has been rated so highly by you! ❤️
I'm very proud of our customer service for doing a great job serving our valued users! 😊We'll also let Tina know that you've rated her very well!

1. září 2022

Very good we use it for track & trace and are very happy with it until now. If there are any problems the developer responds quickly

Belle Body
Německo
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 2. září 2022

Dear Belle Body Team,

That's great! You are happy with our APP and customer service! ❤️

Hope our APP and customer service will bring you a better experience in the future!

Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always! ❤️❤️

26. prosinec 2022

Excellent customer service and convenient tracking order page set up. The tutorial was intuitive and the staff was helpful. Would recommend.

ProDrago
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 27. prosinec 2022

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️

Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for users.We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!