17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 529

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. listopad 2023

Awesome tracking platform with top notch excellence at its peak. I love every part of using this app as we have enjoyed a smooth ride with our customers getting not just tracking details but timely information with their orders. I highly recommend 17TRACK anytime, any day. Keep the fire burning.

everythingtech
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
20. prosinec 2023

17 Track proves to be an invaluable asset for our website. Customers can effortlessly monitor their order status using either their order number or tracking number, ensuring optimal service throughout the shipping process

Luxewristworks
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
17. leden 2024

It is a great app for tracking. Customer service is a little slow but still helpful. Emails are very customizable and tracking page matches my store theme.

PetalCloud™
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
6. leden 2024

Perfect app ! I really liked it so much. It is easy to edit everything and perfect tracking. Customers are so relax :)

PatPati
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
22. leden 2024

Awesome app, it helps keep track of my customers products! Very easy to use and I recommend this app for everyone!

GOATS PRODUCTS
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
24. leden 2024

Super app, very advanced features. I recommend using it, easy integration and customizable with many options!

BeautyCurl
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
19. leden 2024

I've recently started using the 17Track app for package tracking, and it has completely transformed my shipping experience. The convenience and efficiency it offers are unmatched.

Pofuduk.co
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
13. leden 2024

Love this App easy to install and add to store ,love the features too ,highly recommend.

PrettyBlush

Truebeauty
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
9. leden 2024

Very useful app. We are satisfied about the opportunity of having the tracking page embedded in our store

KameHub