Recenze (3 141)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
8. květen 2024

I've been using this application for a little, but i found it being the most customisable and minimal. Liking it!

BabeWarm
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
1. duben 2024

I have long been challenged by the cumbersome and time-consuming process of order tracking management. However, ever since I started using the powerful tracking tool 17TRACK, my experience in managing orders has undergone a dramatic transformation.

Not only is it easy to install, but it also greatly simplifies the order tracking process through automation. With 17TRACK, I have saved a significant amount of time and effort, which has in turn enhanced the quality of my services and increased customer satisfaction. For Shopify store owners seeking to improve the efficiency of their order processing, 17TRACK is undoubtedly a solution worth trying.

QICYCLE Official
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
2. červen 2024

Such a good tracking platform and integrates well with my store and makes it easy for customers to track their order

Mijiro
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
21. květen 2024

I highly recommend 17TRACK for those people who starting out because it's really easy to install in your store.

CHICVIBERAS
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
22. květen 2024

I really like this app since with the app' help the buyers can easily check their orders. I got back great reviews on the order tracking as well so this is another plus for the 17TRACK.

CareFluff
Maďarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
8. duben 2024

This app is very cool. For sure one of the better tracking apps on the market. Tracks all shipments quickly and very simple to set up.

EngravedMe™
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. květen 2024

I've had an excellent experience with 17TRACK. Their timely responses and chat support have been invaluable in addressing all my queries and concerns. Customer service is really on point with their help. Thank you 17TRACK.

StrideXwear™
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
7. duben 2024

Perfect and useful tracking page. I didnt except it was so easy to add to my shop and provide the best information to my customers

La Saison des Barbecues
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
14. duben 2024

17Track has provided tremendous support in my venture into e-commerce. Being a newbie in the business this means a lot to me, as i can use all the support that i can get. thank you 17track for your fast tracking and great service.

ELYSIAN POISE
Jamajka
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
17. květen 2024

The customer service at 17TRACK go the extra mile to make their customers happy! I had an issue, and they were prompt and very helpful Great app and great customer support! Big shoutout to Tony for the great help!

Lil' Sprouts