Değerlendirmeler (3.061)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
24 Nisan 2024

Kullanımı son derece kolay ve anlaşılır bir arayüzü olmakla beraber ,ekipleri de çok nazik. Kaliteli bir hizmet sunumları var. Ayrıca deneme sürelerinin uzun olması beni tatmin etti. Ben türkiyede satış yapan bir satıcıyım ama hiç zorlanmadım.

Although it has an extremely easy-to-use and understandable interface, their team is also very kind. They offer a quality service. Also, I was satisfied with the long trial periods. I am a seller selling in Turkey, but I have never had any difficulties.

CupWarmer
Türkiye
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
21 Mayıs 2024

Great app, useful, highly recommended

YIQIN TEA HOUSE 一沁茶舍
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
24 Şubat 2024

I've been using **17TRACK** for a while now, and I must say their tracking service is top-notch. Here are the reasons why I appreciate their platform:

1. **User-Friendly Interface**: Navigating through the website is a breeze. The clean layout and intuitive design make it easy to input tracking numbers and get real-time updates.

2. **Accurate Tracking Information**: Whenever I've needed to track a package, **17TRACK** has provided accurate and up-to-date information. Whether it's a local delivery or an international shipment, I can rely on their data.

3. **Prompt Customer Support**: On the rare occasions when I've had questions or concerns, their customer support team has been responsive and helpful. They genuinely care about resolving any issues.

Overall, **17TRACK** has been an essential tool for keeping track of my online orders. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay informed about their shipments.

GYMGIRLS
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
31 Mayıs 2024

I really didn't get to use it, I just downloaded it, but I hope it will be good, so I am waiting for my free trial to extend to finally try out this app.

Kold Kube
Letonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
19 Nisan 2024

Good user interface and I found it very convenient to track orders for my customer. Easy to install

Aurora Bed
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
10 Nisan 2024

I've been using the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app on my Shopify store, and I'm thoroughly impressed! This app has been a game-changer for my business, providing seamless order tracking functionality that keeps both me and my customers informed every step of the way. The integration with PaySync makes managing payments and tracking orders a breeze. Plus, the customer support team has been exceptional - always prompt, knowledgeable, and eager to assist whenever I've had questions. I highly recommend the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their order management process and enhance the customer experience!

CozeyToys
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
7 Nisan 2024

Very professional and accurate tracking, you guys never let me down.
Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Youthy Lab
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
10 Mayıs 2024

I absolutely love this app because it has help me with keeping track of the orders for my customers and made it easy to follow

Connect Us Apparel
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
18 Mart 2024

This app is very detailed. I like how it shows step by step where the product has been and where its going. On top of that that app is well organized and easy to use. Thank you

RideEzy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
11 Mart 2024

I have just installed the app on this particular shop. However, I have been using there services both on shopify and On wordpress and the result have been phenominal. Above all, new features keep popping up regularly. Good stuff

OVALIGHT