Addly • AI Bundles & Upsells , Počet recenzí: 155

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. duben 2024

The pricing is unreasonable because it increases with our sales volume. For sales of $500-$1000, the cost is $24.99. For sales of $1000-$2500, the cost is $44.99, and it keeps going up from there. I’m not sure how the plugin calculates which orders it attributes to itself. After installing it, I didn’t notice a significant increase in overall site sales or conversion rates, and even after uninstalling it, I didn’t notice a significant drop in sales. But its pricing is on a sliding scale. I'm going to try a different plugin instead.

PILOTDIARY
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář Ninety9 🥇 odpověděl 5. květen 2024

Addly has generated you more than $400 of additional revenue for March, we understand that your business can not pay us ~1.5% from revenue generated only via Addly. If you think other apps are cheaper, you havent made your research yet and forgotten that they charge you even if you don't make any money. We believe in our pricing model and think this is the fairest for us as developers and you as a merchant. The app calculates Addly generated revenue based on Shopify webhooks, each time you have an order and this order contains a product added via our widgets it counts it as an upsell/cross-sell.

24. duben 2024

INHALCO
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Ninety9 🥇 odpověděl 5. květen 2024

Addly has generated you more than $600 of additional revenue for March, we understand that your business can not pay us ~1.5% from revenue generated only via Addly. If you think other apps are cheaper, you havent made your research yet and forgotten that they charge you even if you don't make any money. We believe in our pricing model and think this is the fairest for us as developers and you as a merchant. The app calculates Addly generated revenue based on Shopify webhooks, each time you have an order and this order contains a product added via our widgets it counts it as an upsell/cross-sell.

25. březen 2024

I have tested several apps similar to this one and without a doubt this is the best of them, it has the best features, the best options for creating offers, volume sales and above all, with exceptional customer service, I highly recommend it!

Squadafum
Brazílie
26. březen 2024

Ein Super Support habe ich erhalten und extrem sehr schnell, er hat mir noch Tipps gegeben für die Mengenrabatt Funktion. Er hat es mir auch auf die andere Sprache angepasst.

Super APP
Super Support

Ich würde dies jedem empfehlen. es ist großartig.

I received great support and extremely quickly, he also gave me tips for the quantity discount function. He also adapted it to the other language for me.

Great APP
Great support

I would recommend this to everyone. it is great.

Elektroniktrade
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
20. duben 2024

Things have been smooth sailing! The customer service I've experienced is unparalleled! Kudos to you all for a job well done.special thanks to N. Nikolov

KIDZMART
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
27. únor 2024

Everything has been going well so far! The customer service I've received is beyond comparison! Great job.

Endorf
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
Datum úprav: 20. květen 2024

Good app, but it's not actually free. After less than a week of using they sent a message that you need to move to paid plan or it will stop working, i.e. bait and switch, which was disappointing.

Update 9 May 24 - Addly is showing an upcoming estimated charge on my Shopify bill for over $30, and not even halfway through the month. So I have uninstalled it, and have installed Upsell Koala, which is free.

Update 21 May 24 - support team reached out with an offer to try and resolve, which I appreciate. Thanks

Knee Pillow
Austrálie
2. březen 2024

I've only recently started using this app, but I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. It's remarkable that such a powerful tool is available at no cost. The functionality it offers is top-notch, catering to a wide range of needs with ease. But what truly sets it apart is the customer service. The team behind this app is not just efficient; they're genuinely friendly, making every interaction a pleasant experience. What I find particularly commendable is its seamless operation across pages in various languages, breaking down barriers and making information universally accessible. This feature alone has been a game-changer for me. I am deeply thankful to the developers for their generosity in providing such a valuable service. Their commitment to excellence and inclusivity is truly appreciated.

EmpressKorea
Jižní Korea
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
12. květen 2024

Great customer service! I think they have 24/7... Great app!

Even late at night on Sunday they reply and fixe all issues super fast.

Insomnia Smoke
Lotyšsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
18. duben 2024

The APP is too easy to configure and the interface is really good. Also the support team are the best. Always trying to do her best to help with any issues.

Byminimal Home